Anyone heard of the FTSE 100 Club?

Hello,

I recently signed up for a free trial with the FTSE 100 Club. My trial has now expired and I am considering becoming a Member but I want to know if anyone has any experiences with them. So far in August their FTSE SMS alerts are in profit by 142 pips and their Forex bonus alerts (which i am interested in) are a staggering 1,300 pips in profit :slight_smile: I would appreciate any feedback on this company if anyone has had dealings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jamie Moore

I read a review of this at FTSE 100 Club Review (Intra) - Seems good but when searching for any other opinion I am finding nothing - Has it really been going since 29th August 2009 ??? Same thing ??? Anyone - Any experience of this ???

just whois their website and check when it was up.
Have you ever seen a calls website that didn’t make a profit! Ahahaha. There is no such thing, half of them are conning people because it’s easy to train them and know that they will disappear eventually.

Its 2013, I see the site is still going but with £5 first month introduction.
I am going to give it a try; Will update as things progress.

How did it go, Thai Trader?

hello dear,
i also join the site recentely, i am work as technical advisor at ss investment solution. our company provide gude line to stock market related topic such as mcx tips trding tips commidity tips…