cappa is offline Newbie

Default Anyone heard of the FTSE 100 Club?

Hello,

I recently signed up for a free trial with the FTSE 100 Club. My trial has now expired and I am considering becoming a Member but I want to know if anyone has any experiences with them. So far in August their FTSE SMS alerts are in profit by 142 pips and their Forex bonus alerts (which i am interested in) are a staggering 1,300 pips in profit I would appreciate any feedback on this company if anyone has had dealings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jamie Moore
    Last edited by Nica; 08-29-2009 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Link Violation

kneesup is offline Junior Member
    I read a review of this at FTSE 100 Club Review (Intra) - Seems good but when searching for any other opinion I am finding nothing - Has it really been going since 29th August 2009 ???? Same thing ???? Anyone - Any experience of this ?????

SanMiguel is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kneesup View Post
    I read a review of this at FTSE 100 Club Review (Intra) - Seems good but when searching for any other opinion I am finding nothing - Has it really been going since 29th August 2009 ???? Same thing ???? Anyone - Any experience of this ?????
    just whois their website and check when it was up.
    Have you ever seen a calls website that didn't make a profit! Ahahaha. There is no such thing, half of them are conning people because it's easy to train them and know that they will disappear eventually.

ThaiTrader69 is offline Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SanMiguel View Post
    just whois their website and check when it was up.
    Have you ever seen a calls website that didn't make a profit! Ahahaha. There is no such thing, half of them are conning people because it's easy to train them and know that they will disappear eventually.
    Its 2013, I see the site is still going but with £5 first month introduction.
    I am going to give it a try; Will update as things progress.

RogerM is offline Newbie
    How did it go, Thai Trader?

mcxlivetips is offline Newbie
    hello dear,
    i also join the site recentely, i am work as technical advisor at ss investment solution. our company provide gude line to stock market related topic such as mcx tips trding tips commidity tips.......................