PIP Mavens Inner Circle

Has anyone had any experience with Chris Lee’s PIP Mavens Inner Circle please?

Thanks

-Gc

I signed up for this two days ago and here’s my take on it.

Firstly, I think it’s a genuine deal and not a scam. I see quite a number of people chatting as well being involved daily in the forums. However, I think Christopher Lee is a pseudonym as when I bought this, Clickbank stated that the vendor is one Harold Hsu Wei Han.

Secondly, Chris Lee (or Harold) posts daily feedback on trades he does,but I don’t find it that helpful.

What I dislike about the site is that although 7 modules and several free indicators are advertised as bonuses, I only got the first module and a MACD indicator free. The MACD indicator is a normal one - nothing fancy.

When you join, Chris makes it clear that he will only send one module per month. Which means it’ll be 7 months before you complete the basics of forex. I don’t think that worth it as you get the basics here at BabyPips and you complete kindergarten to college at your pace - I did it in 2 days!

I signed up because I wanted to see what types of indicators he had to offer that would boost my trading success (am disappointed so far). As I am already trading live, this site is not suitable for me or those already trading, unless you want to be involved in the forum and chat with other traders.

I will be asking for a refund.

Hope this helps.

Thanx a great lot, awesome review. Right to the point.

Looks like the hunt for a good reliable system continues…

a system without an edge and an understanding of market mechanics and a decent skill set will never work :slight_smile: