True PA trading using MA's for S/R

I will posting using JPGs , This is running on 2 different threads so it is easrier plus it is easy to download to a file and view … When I start posting charts save to a seperate file so you can view together not have to flip back and forth .

PDF Trade What You see 1400 is the original PDF to this strategy…

trade what you see-1400.pdf (1.87 MB)

EO Hater and Infinity’s

Trade What You See Not What You

Expect !

A Complete Trading Strategy for All Price Movements

[B][U][I]PDF LINK HERE !!![/I][/U][/B]

There are 2 pdf’s on this server … One is the manual the second is flashcards showing trades one candle at a time. You should read the notebook first then the flash cards will make some sense to you…

Ken

4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - EO New Notebook by Ken

1 preface jpg

2 introduction jpg

3 table of contents

Ken, folowed your other thread in beginners but didn’t post much. Looking forward to following this from the very beginning step by step. Sticking mainly to ideas taught to me by an institutional trader friend R.C. but always willing to look at what is working for others.

Your previous thread was a little confusing so glad to see this on start from a table of contents and well thought out and planned.
thanks !

Get the Basics First

Platform should be easy to use

Subscribing to this thread now :slight_smile:

Very interested in your thread and thanks for taking the time!

I will leave you with the chart setups to ponder a bit about what you see. It is going to take me a while to do this as I am doing as I go.

The table of contents got some changes , Sorry .

Does the past tell the future

Looking forward to seeing this thread move…The main thread over at FF moves way to fast and I do not think the participants are all that willing to help newbs.

Here is my first post. Thanks for this thread. I have been following a similar thread at FF called stress free trading, but have been finding it difficult to get caught up.

Thanks for doing this.

Very interesting way to look at PA with MAs as S/R lines
Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

thanks kenneth, I followed your first thread here, then followed you to eo’s on FF, but got a bit confused, the thread is massive and most seem to know so well what they are doing. I couldn’t see what the ma’s were supposed to be telling me re entries and exits as there were so many, in end I gave up.

But i’d like to try and improve my trading from Ok for yonks then comes a hideous day, that destroys confidence and a lot of hard earned profit.

I find it particularly hard to gauge market turning points.(…reversal v retrace…) when managing a trade. I’ve tried break even stops, but generally end up with a break even trade, or I cut a trade prematurely only for it to turn a few pips later…I’ve given up cutting and going opposite direction, as often that’s the time its about due to turn. Often I’m cutting potentially good trades thro fear of loss rather than reason.

I assume you find the ma’s are a useful tool in trade management, and perhaps I ought to give ttry harder to see what they are telling me, did it take you a while to interpret their usefulness?

Great stuff you are doing, I loved flash cards with the candlestick patterns. ta much

What is Price Action Trading

Nice work Ken :smiley:

Here is some Price Action in combination with a tweezzer signal that was the best trade of the day. also having two additional entries off major MA’s