Who has a better trading system, let me know

Forex, Forex, Forex.it is one of the best ways to make money but it is also one of the fastest ways to loose money.After I have lost so much money on forex from trying system after system, robot after robot, idead after ideas, I finally come to a point where I develop my own system to make from forex and know matter what you would tell me I would not believe in any other ways to trade until someone can meet with mee face to face and not only show me your real live account and also your recent tax return.
98% of those do not work, they are simple ways to loose money in Forex
1)Buy those robots
2)Buy those signals
3) Never use stop or hedging
4)Trade with emotions
5)Trades for long minutes
6)Place a trade and forget about it while you have not set SL,TP or hedge.
7)To big positions for a small account size
8)To many posiitons
9) Not having a trading strategy, plan or money management
10)Trade with money that you are afraid to lose.

1 way to win, my strategy.
If you buy 10k positions on a 10000$ account, it is true that is safe, it is true that the market will have to move 10000 pips against you on a standard account to lose your money.It is also true that you will not make a lot of money.You may not be able to pay your bill out of it.However, it is a good way to trade also but I do not use it and I wil never use it.I am a risk taker no matter what.
This is the way that I start trading, you must start trading also and you will get great results.
Buy a big position just like I do 200K on a 4000$ account.
Check your signal provider to see which way the market may go for today but it is not really necessary with this strategy.
Know the best time that the market is moving, specially for the euro/US
Wait when the market is moving pretty fast either up or down.
Enter your 200K positions and place your trade immediately to take profit at 5 pips which is $100.
Enter an entry hedge order at 10 or 15 pips just in case the market turns against you real bad.
I can belt with all great traders that even a newbie will hit that 5 pips and make that $100 sometimes even before 2 minutes.
Eliminate your entry hedging order.
Wait for another move to enter a second 200k positions and make another $100.
Stop doing it if you want at 2 or 3 times and make $200 to $300 for the day.
Wait for the next day to repeat the same process.
You will end up with at least $1000 a week, which is $52000 a year at least.
You will not get rich but you will not have to lose just like I did before that new way to trade comes to my mind.
You may spend less than 20 minutes a day of trading and you will have plenty time for everything else in life.
You will not get rich but you will not be broke either if you want.
You may continue to try other systems, other ways to trade, people who try to make money on you but try it on the demo and you will say thanks to me.
Any comments, any questions or sugestions are welcome.
I am in Orlando Florida

hmmm i have read it thrue 2 times but i cant get what make you buy or sell what is your signal and stop?

best regards

Do you just assume price will move within a 10 pip range up and down and you will hit your +5? I realize you said when price is moving but price never moves in a straight line

What if price drops before hitting 5 then where do you draw a line -10, -20, -100?

Do you use a stop loss at all or do you feel that price is bound to return to its mean?

I tend to agree with you that it is higher probabilty to hit a 5 pip tp but if you set a 5 pip s/l you are begging to lose.

so if your risk reward is 1:1 then you are risking 2.5% which is reasonable so I guess your method is hit it and quit it but is it really profitable in the long run?

I am not saying your idea won’t work…I am a huge fan of hedge trading…but lets look at what you wrote…

You said:
98% of those do not work, they are simple ways to loose money in Forex
1)Buy those robots
2)Buy those signals
3) [B]Never use stop or hedging[/B] … unless you mean…people loose money because they don’t use stops and/or they don’t hedge, if this is your statement then I am wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Then…you said:
…Enter your 200K positions and place your trade immediately to take profit at 5 pips which is $100.
[B]Enter an entry hedge order [/B]at 10 or 15 pips just in case the market turns against you real bad…

Once again…I am not saying your idea wont work. I am very fond of low risk trading and personally I hedge trade with correlations so I know a little something about it…but I just want you and your readers to understand you are telling people to do something that you stated makes people loose money…???

Thanks for your comments.I used news and signals from different web site before I make my move.However, they are not really matter to me because I get in and out very quickly.I sometimes hit my -10 before I hit the +5 profit.I guet stuck with an hedge that I always used to other teckniques to come out.I only enter a trade when the market is moving real fast in one direction and my MACD showing me that I could be right.If in 4 days i Hit my profit, I can agree to place a stop loss at -10 on another day.At the end of the week, not only I have a profit, I also request for a withdraw from my broker…

Thanks for your comments and sorry If I have not made myself clear.People who never used stop loss or hedge will end up loosing money.People can use they own strategy to place their stop loss or hedging entry.In over all what I learn from my experience who ever stay too long in trade will end up loosing from forex unless you buy a very small positions for a big account size such as a 10k for 10000$ account.

Thanks for your comments.I used the dow, SP500, Daily Fx, news and more to know the market moves but with this strategy I do not really need to rely on those.I count more on the different times when I know the market is hot.When it is moving real fast, either up and down, when I am sure I will hit 5 pips in a very short time.I enter my trade at only this time, place my profit at 5 pips.Place my hedge entry at -10, sometimes -15.After I take my profit, I removing the hedge entry.I wait for another opportunity to make another entry.I just need to do it two times in day to make $200 a day.That could be done in less than 20 minutes.

how do you place a hedge do you have a second broker or what ?

5 pips profit and spread on that so maybe 7-8 pips before the spread ?

how do you know when the market moves fast at a specified time or else ?

best regards

I wonder who the bigger dodo is Bauvil2003 for perpetuating this garbage or those who believe it works