The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

Hiya trading801, I’ve came across your thread 3 days ago. Thank you for sharing. Is it ok if I can post few charts with your setup for some guidance ? Thanks in advance.
MO

i want to ask about the horizontal line, what is the name of that indicator, seems like a fibonacci area…
can you share too that indicator…
thanks b4

Hello KoalaMaster (trading801) . How have you been doing ? :smiley:
Do you think adding in GBP/USD to the Koala portfolio be good cause it has a correlation with EUR/USD?

I have been looking at various strategy’s on here, all very interesting , I found the Koala System which I have put on my charts, I have mixed this with one I found from Big E , though I already had the TDI, but adding the Stochastic has enhanced this greatly, and I have utilised my own Indicator ( Bill Williams Awesome Oscillator ), this has left me with the following chart that hopefully download onto here, this can be used on 15,30 and 1 hr timeframes and tweeked for any others. I will be Demo’ing this when I can in the next week, which is not easy as I have one of those ‘jobs’ that keep me out from 8am till 6pm, i’m hoping to wave goodbye to this very soon… Just tried to add my chart , and I cannot add my chart as I am new and I have to have made 5 posts before I can add attachments .

I will add another 4 simple comments in separate posts and see if that works …

pgburty ( Sheffield UK )

Well, I was told my Chart would not appear , but it has , the Stochastic gives advance notice of the ‘move’ , the TDI confirms it and the crossover of lines confirms again…

Great to see this … It’s been a few years now … Over all performance for me is about 31% pa. you folks ?

Hey. How r u koalas? Still trying this system ? My current performance is 35%. Some of the volatility chipped off my profits :stuck_out_tongue:

Howdy mates !! It’s been so long … tell me you are making money :slight_smile:

I’ve begun using it on papertrader… of course I’m just beginning my forex journey. It’s been the most successful 15 minute strategy I’ve used but I’m still only a few pips to the positive. Are you making money with this?

Hi yes. But I am more careful… so it’s about 200 pips a week. Well at least it’s free leaves for the koala :stuck_out_tongue:

Now now. we have come a long way. any koalas still using the system?

I am!

I made an amount over at the AUD/USD previously when it was trending. it was a good ride!

How is everyone? The Koala System is back!
Hope you all are still collecting your pips. Slow and steady is the key. No crazy margin call risks allowed!

A latest review has been published. Find below the resources:

How to setup The Koala System for Forex Trading

The Koala System for Forex Trading Review 4 Nov 19

Let’s enjoy the journey koalas!

1 Like

Hey, are you still using this method with your adjustments? I was wondering if you could provide more detail on your additional indicators and how you use them to enter and exit trades?

Yes. For me I pretty much stayed the same. Have you seen the setup?

Anyone developed an EA for this system?

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

One of our intention with this trading system is to cultivate the understanding of the forex market and the good trading habit of patience. An EA will not be aligned with our intentions!

I’ve been looking at it for the last couple of days. I’ve set up my charts and looking for potential entries but at the moment getting in a bit too late

no worries on late. better late than sorry… it helps to remember that the key here is slow and steady progress. . even a harvest of 10 pips is great compared to the 99% of folks who get margin calls! :stuck_out_tongue:

So if I get in a few bars late, a TP of about 10 pips would be more appropriate? How should I adjust the SL - 10 pips as well or put it at the start of the move?