Mad Scalper

Thanks Pete. In your first post, you said you were looking for something better than the OSMA.

Did you find it yet!!?? :smiley:

Oh - and another one! Do you think it’s worth investigating if this could be used on higher timeframes?

Cheers! :slight_smile:

you have my atension i shall look at it later on :slight_smile:

best regards

Pete, this thing worked awesomely for me last night.

Gonna check it out.

Petefader,

I downloaded the zip file but there is no files. Could you reupload the files?

same for me try uploading them to a different site and just posting a link for the file(s)

You guys sure, I just downloaded the zip file and all the files are there. Right Click - Save As.

Pete,

Can you please upload the attachment file again I am getting a zipped file folder is invalid or corrupt message.

Many thanks.

I did that but still says “no files to extract”

I’ve noticed that zip files from this site don’t work if I download them on windows, but work fine when I download it with my Mac browser (I run MT4 in a virtual environment on my mac)

still a no :frowning:

still says no files to extract. Can you post the Mq4 and ex files separately?

yeah, I tried to download it and it doesnt work…hmmm. Not sure what to do. It has to be in the form of a zip to even be uploaded…mq4 is not an option, it wont allow it.

link it to a page in yor user coment maybe ??

best regards

Just tried again — works great — try using safari instead of IE.

ok, well it works on Mac, so its not the file…I’m thinking its babypips. Would be nice if I could just post a link but mods delete them. I’ll keep trying.

Sorry, but can anyone tell me where to copy the ex4 and mq4 to?:confused:

i have vista and explorer on a pc and i can download it and unzip it but i cant find it in metatrader i have copied it and past it in tenplates but it dont show up when i have restart the mt4 am i doing something whrong also you file is not named .tpl as tenplates usually are named ?

best regards

Search “how to install indicators for mt4” on google.

i see on other threads theyll post the files on another site and just post a link to download the file. same as uploading it its just not uploaded to babypips