<<Which signal service provider?>>

i currently use forex automoney but about 60% of their signals close in losses.
I am really looking for a reliabe and accurate provider. Please tell…

A win/loss ration should be but one factor you use when evaluating a system. If your average wins are larger than your average losses, such a system could still be profitable.

I SUGGEST WE USED SPYFOREXSYSTEM,COZ EASY TO USED n suitable for newbie or junoir

wats the website? i not finding it in google

I have used the FTSE 100 Club’s signal service for the past 8 months. It’s very good. I have used many similar services but none offer the quality that they do. All aspects get the thumbs up from me.

Here’s my results…

They offer SMS for FTSE 100 and email for Forex. I trade them both.

June 09 FTSE 300 pip profit | Forex 539 pip profit.
July 09 FTSE 186 pip loss | Forex 375 pip profit.
August 09 FTSE 142 pip profit | Forex 837 pip profit.
Sept 09 FTSE 350 pip profit | Forex 161 pip profit.
Oct 09 FTSE 85 pip loss | Forex 401 pip profit.
Nov 09 FTSE 10 pip profit | Forex 247 pip profit.
Dec 09 FTSE 102 pip profit | Forex 153 pip profit.
Jan 09 FTSE 153 pip profit | Forex break even.

January’s forex alerts were 600 pip negative and by the close of the month we broke even. Unbelievable! I would defo reco.

I hope this helps… Cost for my membership is £40 per month (best investment I have made). You also get access to their EA by the Forex Police which i wont share with you since i got into trouble for that in a previous post (sorry Forex Police) :smiley:

All the best!

Jay

Right now I’m trying out zulutrade @ zulutrade.com on a demo.
They are not exactly signal providers. They are more like signal executors.
What they do is receive signals from signal providers and execute the command on your live/demo account. If they happen to be very good, what I might do is this: I would carry out a manual trade on my live account for any trade that is executed on my zulutrade demo acccount:D or I would open a new live account and deposit little capital which if lost would not affect my emotional state.:slight_smile:

Hi

I am doing a FTSE signal service free, which works on Harmonics I mostly trade M15 and find on average between 2-4 setups per week. Its not alot I know however its damn accurate ! So far I am 100% success in last 2 months of trading. I believe its unrealistic but 80 to 90% accuracy is very conservative estimate of how my system works. So I believe these are accurate FTSE signals.

Have a look for yourself:

I show live trades and also show history of trades that I have taken.

Best regards

You should check out liveforextrading.info they have a free trading room and offer automated signals as well.

try using Forex Power Signals, they have been in the industry for a long time plus they understand the chart patterns well. And since you look like you are not much of a risk taker, I suggest you use their FX Power Conservative :slight_smile:

I use a version of the OzFX system published here long time ago (just a shorter timeframe) as well as trademotions

there are a few good ones on zulutrade and some other signal sites. A new one that looks pretty promising is Palm Beach FX Signals but its pretty new with only a couple months of history. good Luck!

That’s true !! you can of course do quite a lot on zulutrade. I have a live account there for the past year and so. Basically let me correct you - there are traders that you get to follow their trades - so it is actually called signal providers.