Earn 10 pips daily Guranteed

don´t need to be rude.

if you really want to tell something about it just explain to him why this won´t work.

brath:

Your post broke a forum rule.

Here’s a Quick Change FMAC version. Did I get it right?

QuickChange.Zip (30 KB)

Do you really need to code an indie to see the obvious - The Chart?? I don’t get it; besides, what if someone is color blind? d.

What is obvious? The indicator has an audible alert so color blind people can use it. :stuck_out_tongue: The computer alerts the trader when the condition happens. Can be handy if you are tracking more than one pair on more than one time frame.

Friend,

This is not silly i am using this strategy since last 2 years and i am getting good result on different currency pair.

I hope some people will like it. And if anyone has better strategy so kindly tell us. We are here to help each other

You just wrote what i was about to write.

What pairs do you actually trade? You said any pairs in post #1.

Do you exit as soon as you are up 10 pips or do you always wait for your exit signals?

Do you have a preferred time period?

Do you take every signal you get or do you use other criteria to filter out trades?

I may look at this in demo next week using the Big 6-
E/$, $/J, lb/$, A/$, , $/Sw, & $/C. This might be a good NY session strat., I’ll see. d

p.s.> The “Big 6” I picked up from a link somewhere and of course the internet never lies. These 6 supposedly make up 67% by volume share.

Why are you only going for 10 pips when you’re looking at the hourly time frame?

I have seen this before. I tried it in demo it works some of the time. A long period of slow PA will bring the MAs in close together causing frequent crosses that don’t go any where. Look at the far left and right side of the chart in the first post.
If you learn not to trade in that situation you can make some pips. MA crosses can work if you learn when [B]NOT [/B]to follow a signal blindly.

It works when you’re lucky catching part of a ride outside the “10 pips knuckle heads” price area.

A long period of slow PA will bring the MAs in close together causing frequent crosses that don’t go any where. Look at the far left and right side of the chart in the first post.

That’s because MA’s are too slow. The reason for frequent crosses is the “10 pips knuckle heads” price area.

If you learn not to trade in that situation you can make some pips. MA crosses can work if you learn when [B]NOT [/B]to follow a signal blindly.

You are [B]always[/B] behind. You are jumping on when the smart guys are jumping off.

You would be better off using Hi’s+Lo’s for jumping on & off.

You would be better off using Hi’s+Lo’s for jumping on & off.

used - can you give a little more information? thanks,d.

I use EUR/USD and JPY/USD in Tokyo and London session.

dobro, 2 patterns of market behaviour happen on a regular basis

1. Price [B]breaks[/B] to new high’s (or low’s).

2. Price [B]reverses[/B] from new high’s (or low’s).

Flip the above on it’s head.

1. Price is NOT making a new high then it must be reversing from the high.

2. Price is NOT making a new low then it must be reversing from the low.

The key driver for this 2 patterns of market behaviour are

1. Price [B]moves up[/B] because [U][I]demand overwhelms supply[/I][/U].

2. Price [B]moves down[/B] because [U][I]supply overwhelms demand[/I][/U].

So, you have two choices from what side you are going to trade.
First choice: Long side
Second choice: Short side.

Eliminate one choice by deciding from what side you are ALWAYS going to trade from and use the applicable pattern of market behaviour [Hi’s+Lo’s] for jumping on & off.

Calling traders “10 pips knuckle heads” is uncalled for and just plain rude. You should stop jumping in on others people’s threads and pissing your [B]“golden wisdom” [/B]on every trading method that doesn’t meet your [B]“holy standard”[/B]! A while back I enjoyed reading your posts & appreciated your knowledge but it seems you’ve become nothing but a pompous know it all. :mad:

You would be better off using Hi’s+Lo’s for jumping on & off

Lots of things work, but I’m beginning to like this idea more and more. Gotta agree with D-Pip though. Give advise if you have it, but no need to be rude about it. Reminds me of finger nails on a chalk board. He’s got me on ignore anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t they be operating in the “10 pip knucklehead” zone?

Honest question, the thoughts seem to counter each other.

The difference begs for clarification. clarification. At least to me.

I’ve tried this method live and lost.
It doesn’t work well enough to make consistent money.

That chart could be read as a double top reversal, which you could combine with the MA maybe to make a more reliable system.