Trading system for Hedging

Pls can anyone help me out with a simple trading system for hedging?

I notices nearly 80 views nobody has responded, can you expand on your question?

Hedging against what?

N

I reckon what he means is if you have an account with hedging capabilty…is there any real good strategy that might be profitable…

eg: FXCM no dealing accounts come with hedging facility i.e. you can open 2 opposite positions at the same time in the same currency & will have to close both the positions individually

i’m also looking a decent hedging strategy…

FXCM’s NDD has been extremely helpful for newbies like me. I agree with what pettrad said.

FXCM’s NDD has been extremely helpful for newbies like me. I agree with what pettrad said.

Hello,
sorry, i sould have gotten across earlier, but i suffer a lot from poor internet connectivity, so i could’nt log in. yes i’m looking towards a strategy that will involve buying and selling of the same currencies and at the same time so that i’m sure to make some pips daily or breake even. thanks for your anticipated replies.

David

hello,
sorry i’ve not been able to log in earlier to explain further because i’ve had very poor internet connectivity of late. yes, i actually need a system that involves the buying and selling of the same currency and at about the same time to ensure i make some pip regularly or at least break even. Thanks.

David

HERE YOU CAN READ ABOUT HEDGING?
HEDGING IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR RANGING CURRENCY PAIRS, NOT FOR ALL.

FXCM, Hedging Feature, Hold Buy and Sell Positions for One Currency Pair