Anyone trying Forex Overdrive?

Been following Forex Overdrives progress on forex-robot (they live trade some forex robots to test them) It looks pretty good any one have any thoughts?

If I may add my 2 cents…

Invest the $97 that robot would cost you into 1 or 2 economics books. Learn how domestic and foreign economies work and how they influence currency prices. Educate yourself. Don’t buy a robot. All that teaches you is how to do a lot of nothing.

Very true! Learn how to trade and you’ll have the skill for your entire lifetime.

Look, the poster asked a valid question, this site is not an .edu insitution where people come to get an education, this is where educated people already have an education and come here with an ambition to make money, and yes, that includes MT4 and EAs and ways to predict the market. Speculation, not pep talks…DAD!

Can’t be to educated if someone truly believes that a robot can yield them long term success.

[ul]There are no shortcuts.[/ul]
[ul]No cheats.[/ul]
[ul]Education is the only way for long term success.[/ul]

Plus…I did answer the poster’s “valid” question.
Sam said: "It looks pretty good any one have any thoughts?"
I said: “Don’t buy a robot. All that teaches you is how to do a lot of nothing.”

Now Gerald, and other problems…Son?

I have been using Forex Overdrive and it is a solid performer. Steady profits. No hype.

I wouldnt trust a poster thats just registered to post that…

Lol! What clowns these ea spammers are.

I thought this was a forum to give an opinion… Oh well, guess not. To those who don’t immediately prejudge people, I have owned it for over a year and a half, just using it on demo, but has been very reliable. I offered my opinion to the gentlemen who asked it. (The first time I put something on this site because I appreciated the attitude the gerald325i exhibited. An open but critical mind. What a concept!!) At least having tried the robot myself for quite some time, I believe my opinion holds a lot more weight than the last two…

Haha, Daddy, come see my 60% plus I made in one month! That’s on top of the 20%+ per month I was making before switching from FXCM that was stealing my profits with high spreads:
Come look daddy:

myfxbook com /portfolio/blessing-v38/50271

It is a place you can post your opinions, but you have to think to yourself:

If bots were so good and have badass consistant profits then why are the banks always trying to recruit humans as traders? and giving them huge bonuses, they arnt investing billions into bots because in the long run they dont work

No one denies it pays to know how to trade on your own but many may use EA s as a supplement and they find out whether the bot works for them or not. Can you give people some space to experiment and learn from the school of hard knocks about what works and what doesn’t without railing on them? It seems we have enough yelling going on in this world…why not share what’s working for each other and let forum members decide for themselves.

Online Market, Making the world more convenient!

Quick update guys,
The Forex Overdrive has been outperfoming all the other robots at forex-robots.com. It is really stockpiling huge gains over 100% on a Real Money Account. Amazing or what!

That’s what I was trying to tell the naysayers on this site. Currently, I have had 100% winning trades so far… but maybe they will believe the live account.

Id put money on it Haynes is one of your guys trying to big it up so people buy it.

I’ve had forex overdrive for nearly a year and it seems to rack up the profits pretty good until you get a loser! The stop loss is at 328 pips default which is a hefty loss. After you make nice gains I recommend taking them out and starting over just in case you hit a loss! Better to hit a loss on a small account than a big one. Also, i have noticed the gbp/usd has more losses than the eur/usd. I would recommend getting some strategies on here because thats what I did and im making several hundred dollars a day with a VERY limited amount of time due to my 50-60 hour a week job i work. Good luck!

NEWBIES! Read through all of the babypips guide! Forex bots/robots do not work.

Just think to yourself: If they worked so great wouldnt the creator keep it for himself and make huge amounts of money? Dont be fooled by all of these 1 post members saying they have had results.

fineguywhosnice1 - I have Overdrive and it is doing like you say… but could you share the strategies you are employing to get the results that you are? I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Hey Bill - I use divergences on the MACD 2 hr chart for my daily trades and also employ a martingale type strategy with that. Also, I trade WITH the trend on my daytrades which aren’t normally over an hour. I do very small positions (.3 lot size) and also use a martingale with that. $1000 in a day isn’t out of the ordinary if you spend time doing this. I usually only trade from about 2am-4am. Good luck :slight_smile: