Best method if your style is to trade at a given time in a day?

So far I concluded this will be my real trading style. Trading a given time but not from 9AM to 7PM but a short time frame. And which is the best time frame? Obviously London Open.

The other thing is I don’t feel like doing it completely alone. At least for the beginning. Can you recommend me a [I]live[/I] trading method which I can do with other folks? Which at least have a lively forum discussion incl. the method’s founder? Or a video blog, maybe even a chat room?

[I]I am looking for a teacher to learn from.[/I]

I’m not sure we understand the question. Are you asking the best time to trade or the best style to trade at a particular time that you like?

As far as time goes I prefer 9 GMT to 19 GMT. London and New York markets are open during this time frame and I find it the best for catching the real moves of the day.

Concerning style alot of systems depend on volatility you only see during this period. The London Breakout (you can search the holy grail forum section for tons of these systems) is a perfect example. Trading another time period can be more difficult but not impossible.

@Traderator
See I completely reedited the title and my post. Now we can talk.

Hey guys! Still no recommendation for me?