New FX brokerage opening - very low spreads for the first 1000 traders

Hello guys, i’m currently setting up my new FX trading platform, it will be completed in 3 - 5 months. I wanted to get the thoughts of traders and implement what they would like to see.

I would like to know your views and what exactly you would like or would look for. I aim to make the first brokerage from clients views and perspective and try and best implement them.

This will be STP and no dealing desk. To all the traders I have spoken to many traders have said they believe STP is definately the best system without question. I will be using large banks for liquidity.

For the first 1000 clients the spreads will be very low guaranteed for at least 2 months and then will be going up but not by too much. After at least 2 months you will receive good spreads and for clients who don’t make it you will still be getting very competative spreads. For the special offer for example on Euro/USD will be from 0.6

Would this new company be able to show some financial reports and some regulatory approvals…?

The interbank level players (UBS, Deutsche, etc) won’t accept him as a counterparty unless he is fully funded and regulatory compliant.

I’m guessing the OP is not yet at that point, but is still working out what his product offering will be. His USP, in marketing talk.

To the OP: which jurisdiction are you aiming at? US, Europe, Asia?

For me, the killer feature that would convince me to sign up is a decent API so that I can use my own trading software to receive price ticks and place orders.
The API should be programming language-independent. Something FIX compatible would be fine.
Trades placed via the API should integrate into whatever software you’re supplying.

Looks like he has lost interest

Sorry for the delay been extremely busy. I am also a forex money manager so been busy trading for clients.

I’m in the process of setting it up. My brokerage is going to be registered offshore to start off with.

I will be able to accept clients all around the world but no US clients with the new NFA rules.

Good luck.
Please let us know when you’ve got something to show.