Support and resistance zones, is it worth?

Hello

First, it is not an advertisement.

Lately I’ve been searching for special forex tactics like uncommon resistance and support beside the common and psychological res&sup.

I want to buy this equation ,he doesn’t want any one more, but I can convince him even if I pay more.

I need your opinion, considering that I did review and analyze many trades results order by order ,pip by pip , it all came true with magnificent way.

Let me tell you something. Lets say you have an indicator right and you can just came it copy paste and make tons of same indicators. There is no way you can sell it all and not have anything left. Why these guys tell that they are out of or not selling anymore is that way they pretend that many people bought from them and when people start emailing them asking to sell they say ok I will only sell you my last one and thats what they say to every person. Don’t spend your money. It does not worth it. Trust me, I been there done that.

he doesn’t sell the indicator (as he said) but the equation, he modified the indicator and put his equation in it,
I think it is a numerical equation like pivot equations

thank you for your advice,I been there done that too:) , I’ll not be hurry

2000$ dollars!! hell this system better be worth it.I’d say google it and read as many reviews on the system that you can find.But if this is a scam you are out on 2000$.

This sure has to be something specail.I agree with the other guy saying that they have limited copies for sale is a load of bs.Are they really afriad that so many traders will use their method to render it useless.This is a multi trillion dollar business that will never happen.It’s a sale tecnique and almost everybody uses.I’d say no buy

I contacted him

To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 1:35:49 PM
Subject: RE: About the equation

Hi

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 02:38:14 -0800
Subject: About the equation
To: Tec Medo

Hello,

why you stopped to accept new clients?
I’ve enough.

if I want to buy , would you accept me?
No, I’m sorry.

Best wishes
hero

Regards,
Medo

THEN

To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 2:49:43 PM
Subject: RE: About the equation

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 04:41:52 -0800
Subject: Re: About the equation
To: Tec Medo

why? I’ll pay $2500 if you wish!
This is not the issue.

please, wait till the market close on Friday, I’m busy now.

Regards,
Medo

Is it worth to try?

sorry about that, forgot to hide the e-mail

any way I will search first if some one bought it and may share with us

perhaps you could reverse engineer the forumla. all the lines appear to be equal distance apart. you could find the particular chart that he shows and see how far apart the lines are in pips. maybe that would be clue as to how the lines are calculated.

I did it before many times using free signals to reverse engineer its strategy,
but in this case he was careful :smiley: he did put most the pictures hidden , and the proofs also are perfect , I reviewed it pip by pip as I said , it seems to be pending orders had been created at the start of every new day, with equal percentage to TP or SL or both,

that is what I figured out until now

I wonder if it is Ichimoku cloud.

I wonder if it’s a waste of time.