Price Action Trading With Indicators! ~$~The Freebie System~$~

Very Easy System!! & SUPER Profitable!! If Traded Properly!!!

GREEN LINES ARE Buys…RED LINES ARE Sells in the pictures attached below!

Had another thread for this system but the MODS seemed not to like how many views it got in under a month or how many good votes it got on the poll so they moved it to NO MANS LAND…lol. YES THIS IS PRICE ACTION TRADING! HA Candles WILL CONFIRM ANY …I REPEAT!!! ANY PRICE ACTION SETUP! If you have something to say about repainting indicators…READ MY OTHER THREAD! All ready went over all that BS with other people that DO NOT trade for a living and they do not know HOW TO USE a indicator properly! WE ARE NOT USING THE ZZ indicator or ZigZag indicator to ENTER THE TRADE!!

If you want to call me out on something/be rude or think i am wrong about something…LETS TAKE IT OUTSIDE THE THREAD,LIKE MEN!!(PM me)…Im sure i can PROVE to you how your wrong and im right!! I am here to HELP people not ARGUE WITH IMMATURE NEWBIES that dont know anything!! or IMMATURE OLD TRADERS that are stuck in there OLD WAYS!(Cant Teach an OLD DOG NEW TRICKS!) lol

Here is the LINK to the 1st Freebie System Thread: ~Price Action Trading with Indicators! The Freebie System @ Forex Factory
I must warn you people there trashed it with alot of the same questions so its full of BS questions that have been answered like 100 times over and over again!
BUT LOOK AT THE POLL!!
~~ http://www.forexfactory.com/poll.php...lts&pollid=828

DO NOT post on this thread with questions about OTHER indicators …THEY ARE NOT NEEDED! DO NOT ask me if i trade this or if it is profitable! …look at the other thread i started…ALL ANSWERS are there…DO NOT post asking for the indicators…DO NOT post asking others for indicators, PM THEM!!.IF you DO NOT know what is on my charts PM me…these indicators ARE FREE and CAN ALL be SEARCHED AND found on this forum or any other forum about investing! KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN OF BS QUESTIONS!!! PLEASE!!

What is a BS question you ask? ANY QUESTION THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED MORE THEN ONE(1) TIME!

INDICATORS

1. Stoch (10,3,3,…Simple, Close/Close) or pick your own!
  2. Heiken Ashi (HA CANDLES!!)
  3. ZZ Semafor
  4. ZigZag
  5. Pivot & Mid Pivot Points
  6. Daily Range Calculator

There are only 4 SIMPLE RULES!

(DONT Trade with EMOTIONS!!) If your SCARED TO LOSE MONEY…YOUR TOO SCARED TO MAKE MONEY!!

RULES:

SELL
Trade With The Trend

1. Failed At Pivot
  2. ZZ Semafor On TOP(Within A Few Candles 1-4)
  3. Stoch Crossed DOWN
  4. HA Candle Closed RED
    SL= Last High(ZZ Semafor Dot)
    TP= 1:1-1:4(risk/reward) or Use Other Pivots
    DONT BE GREEDY!

BUY
Trade With The Trend

1. Failed At Pivot
  2. ZZ Semafor On BOTTOM(Within A Few Candles 1-4)
  3. Stoch Crossed UP
  4. HA Candle Closed GREEN
    SL= Last Low(ZZ Semafor Dot)
    TP= 1:1-1:4(risk/reward) or Use Other Pivots
    DONT BE GREEDY!

Money Management/Break Even/Lot Size…etc…is up to YOU! The Freebie System will get you in the trades you just have to manage them properly!!
I will add the MM/BE/TSL and other parts of how i trade my system as this thread picks up.

** If you DO NOT KNOW what a “FAIL AT PIVOT” means… GOOGLE it or look it up here on FF…or better yet…JUST DONT USE IT…my system WILL STILL WORK WITHOUT IT!**

It can be used on any TF…that is up to you and what you like to trade! The higher the TF the more pips…just as any other system! I use it on the M15 for Day Trading myself and i also use it on the H1-D1 for longer TERM TRADES! You Will Have Losing Trades…Nothing is 100%

Trend= More Pips
Counter Trend= Less Pips

For which way to trade, buy or sell…GO WITH A HIGHER TF TREND! HUH? WHAT? I dont understand?..Trend is up to you, look for higher highs or lower lows…TOO HARD? Then use a Moving Average…If you cant find the TREND…stick with your day job cause trend is not that hard…

Any questions look at my other thread for this system…I KNOW THE ANSWERS ARE IN IT! LOL…

Attached is a BASIC TEMPLATE! YOU MUST ADD your OWN PIVOTS & Trend INDICATOR!

thankss broo …i like

can u give me your indicator.