My Easy Trend System CCI & ASI

Hi people, thought Id share this with ya. It works with ASI and CCI Crossover, and also makes it easier to find the current trend. Can be used short term and long term. Also use RVI ( Relative Vigor Index ) for scalping, give a sense of direction for the mini peaks and valleys. I use this Method, with my EA I made, that will make open trades each bar, so If I think its still going to follow the current trend, it works the flow of the market. The EA will also stop When it hits you total trades you need for the day. So if I think the trend will follow suit for a few hours, I Just let it trade, as I set it to Short Or Long trade only.

ASI- T-300
CCI- 30
RVI- 10

ASI indicated Extreme Low, Indicates reveral to Go Long Trades

ASI Indicated Extreme High, Indicates reveral to Go Short

CCI above ASI = LONG
CCI below ASI = SHORT

Enter and Exit on Crossover, of CCI and ASI

Let me know If you need anything,

O, want to add this also, when all the Indicators are in a bunch, If its a high bunch, the Pair will drop, and vise-vera

Long Term Trend is by looking at 1 h chart, sorry I didnt mention this

Could you please tell us the result of your EA? Maybe a statement of the backtest. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hey Super, I dont have anything like that, but doing it right now, up 75 pips in 2 hours, so not bad…

There are very important rules that have to be followed with this strat.

If you did what I said, by playing long puts when CCI is above ASI, then you would have caught the money train EUR/USD just minutes ago. Even tho, it looked like Shorts was on demand, the bucket had to tip, and I was ready for it.

Its very important you become one with the chart, and FEEL the flow. You HAVE TO BE READY before the tide turns…

Some Key points

CCI above ASI = Playing Long trades, on bottoms of Short runs ( RVI )

Its more then likly to Jump High in this instance, so place LONG trades on the end of the Short signal, or short double wicked candle…

CCI Below ASI = Playing Short trades, on Tops of Long Runs

I use Goldminer 1 for this instance, plus, its also is the main trigger for my EA

By the way, as I write this, Im up 110 pips for this morning.

also, you have to watch for the extreme Tops and bottoms… When all the Indicators are in a tight group, big swing coming.

All at top, iminent drop coming, All at bottom, iminent jump coming.

Playing the RVI is important for the scalping part. When it desends past 0.00, take profit on open trade, then wait for the extreme bottom of RVI, then go long, then exit on 0.00 cross again. But knowing the strenth of the current TREND, and playing tops and bottoms is major, JMO.

up $150 so far in 2 hours

The main thing is this also, dont chase streakers…

Use the RVI at cross of 0.00, thats a main POINT

Let the runners run, and just get ready for your next move, the profits will come if this system is done right.

How many times I have made a put on a runner, just to stop running when the trade is processed, then left hanging, DONT DO IT:53:

once you really get a hang of watching these indicators, and knowing your next step, it makes it super easy to scalp even back end pips.

9:51 am EURUSD, Getting ready to jump High (1.4821 ) Still waiting for bottom, but made $30 on the backdrop,

ok, getting set to go long, any second now,

aloooootttttt of cash to be made today, goodness

A nice system. Are you developing an EA? If not, I would like to make an EA. Let me clarify some things.

Settings: ASI - 300 and CCI - 30

Rules: CCI crosses ASI

Is that all? What about RVI, MA etc?

Cool system, I was never really familiar with CCI, will be popping in and out. =)
And looking forward to that EA superblacksmith.

Regards,
Clark.

Correct Super,

The moving average you see is my slope trend with alert,

The RVI is mainly used for scalping, were it gives a general mini trend for retractment.

BUT, I have found that using RSI to take profit when it cross RVI seems to work great,

Im testing out some things, making it more fool proof.

I had someone make me the EA Im using, but uses Goldminer 1 basicly. I just manually set it to ONLY short or long.

Super, the key is one single trade, and close on REAL reversal.

Im working on main keys.

What level of EA making are you? Could you utilize the MarketPrice indicator as seen in the pic on the top right?

If you could, that would be even sweeter.

I tryed learning to program for a few months, and just cant grasp it, the stuff isnt easy

Reverse coming, go Short , JMO