Luminous Déjà vu

Hi guys,

First of all, I hope my thread is not parked in the wrong place. I’m here to share…I’m not sure if it is a “Holy Grail” system or not…but I’m sure it is 100% FREE…It is a package of my experience and Luminous Déjà vu…

Let me introduce my self. Just call me Luminous…my friends called me Lumi. I’ve involved in Forex since 2001…total loss for the first 2 years…nearly USD30K…
My money was spent on trading and buying systems…but I never stop. Third year I tried to develop my own system and started analyzing my self… about 1 year later I discovered my real problem in trading…my system was tested for so many years now…I do have other systems but nothing as good as Luminous Déjà vu…

Since 2004 I met so many friends, who also involve in Forex…and these experience teach me a lot…till I realized our main problem is HUMAN NATURE…there are so many types of traders…not only day trading or swing trading… :stuck_out_tongue: …but also traders who look for a perfect system (100% win), traders who never test the system but straight away trade it on real account, traders who always blame the system owner especially when they loss by using those systems, traders who always hold their positions even it is negative and hoping for the market to retrace, traders who always said they will not do it again every time they do mistakes but keep doing it, traders who always look for other system without realizing the real reasons why they failed…and others… As I said I met so many friends and that’s why I decided the main reasons for failing is HUMAN NATURE…

I never share Déjà vu in public before… because I’m still testing it since 2003…but now I’m satisfy with it so its the right time for me to share…

Keep this in mind…I 100% believe all systems are working…name me any indicators…it’s working too…its only a matter of how you use it and how good you are in sticking on the rules… So it is possible if Luminous Déjà vu is quite same or even 100% identical with other systems out there…but Déjà vu is the only system that suit me the best…

Why I chose babypips.com? I know Forex from babypips. I learn from babypips and I completed the “School of pipsology”… I know how to use moving average from babypips… and I promise my self I will share something in babypips one day…

Maybe my approach will be different from others…there is no shortcut…I will share my experience step by step because I believe there are so many new traders here…and hopefully you learn the forex basic from babypips school too…my approach will be more to learning process…I know somebody will hate this…let see and I’m looking forward for all the negative comments…but again…I’m here to share…

For introduction let me start with this ;

What is Déjà vu?

Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. The experience of déjà vu is usually accompanied by a compelling sense of familiarity, and also a sense of “eeriness,” “strangeness,” “weirdness,” . The “previous” experience is most frequently attributed to a dream, although in some cases there is a firm sense that the experience has genuinely happened in the past… (Source : wikipedia.org)

C U soon……….

Beside babypips.com I read a lot of article on forex…and I bought ebooks…a lot…but one day I found out less is better…no need to read so many books, babypips is enough… I realized the more I read the more complicated trading is…and the worst part is different articles / books have different views…so many theories in my head and I applied all the knowledge I got on my trading…What did I get??? …more loss than profit…

All of us too depending on something…for example … Hey, one book I read say watch out support and resistance because price may retrace or break…another book say always trade with the trend…the next book say watch your stochastic, its overbought…

3 different scenarios…and each of them always have 2 possibilities…

1. Direction will continue…
  2. Direction will change…

Familiar with this:

“…if the price hit xxx.xx it may continue up…or if it hit zzz.zz so its time to sell…”

That is an example of statement that always given by Forex analyst…price going down so traders put a pending order sell…price hit zzz.zz and your TP is about 50 pips…a few minutes later you holding 20 pips in hand and hoping for your TP to hit…but your SL hit first and the price fly…wasting 20 pips you might get if you close early…when this happen sure you will ask the analyst what went wrong…what you expect the answer is??? He will say the zzz.zz is so strong and hardly to break further and that is why its going up…and whats our reply??? We might say, “Ohhh…no wonder…true…true…true…you’re Pro man…”…But why didn’t he mention it before???..but we trust him because he is your broker analyst and he is certified…and he can give you any possible answer because he is certified…and again we wait for his new signal…but don’t you think his/her prediction is valid???

What I’m trying to say is, Forex is unpredictable…even certified analyst can’t predict it…because there are always 2 possibilities…up or down…buy or sell…loss or win… Why don’t they just give 1 recommendation…ok buy now, price will go up…either TP or SL will hit…again 2 possibilities…

This is why traders keep looking for new system… this system is good…I will test…after a few test we might say…this system is not so good…then you found another system…this system is better…again after a few tests…mmm not good…

But think…why are the system developer wasting their time sharing their system which is not working??? …Possible answer…

1. Hidden agenda (so many things…I won’t talk about this)
  2. They found it profitable for them that is why they share…but others may use it differently…

The analyst or who ever claimed to be expert in Forex are only showing you their experience, how they see the market and how the market behave and they are expert in that…Why??? because they have been involved in forex for so many years…even they teach us everything, we can’t trade like them…

Trading is not easy…and never will…As I said before all systems work…but Human Nature is very hard to tackle…as a trader 2 probabilities should be always in our mind…or else we don’t need SL…We try to get virtual pips…if you buy now you will get 200 pips…will you??? confirm??? You know the answer…2 possibilities…you may get it or not…

It’s Déjà vu…

I agree with that - problem is HUMAN NATURE…

I will keep reading your posts…

Luminous,

Alright, I am ready to learn. My ears and eyes are on this thread. Thank you. Zarkov

You can read so many books mentioning why trader keep losing. When I read it the first time, I said to my self that I will keep it in my mind…but what did I do??? I keep ignoring it…hehehe…that’s HUMAN NATURE…

Why do we telling lies even we know it is wrong??? Why do we ignore traffic light even we know it is wrong??? Some said rules are to be broken but I guess we cannot apply that theory on forex. All the reasons suggested on why traders keep losing can be concluded as 1 good reason…NOT the system but its OUR SELF…

But I’m sure some of you reading this thread will said…“Oh…I knew this…” …if you making profit and refer it, that’s good BUT most trader claimed he knew all these things but keep losing and keep making mistakes…so I guess this is better…"Oh…I knew this but I keep ignoring it…

Before you look for new system, ask yourself , “Are you ready to trade???” I met so many traders with different attitude in trading and keep failing because of this human nature ;

1. Traders who have no basic - if you don’t know the term LONG and BUY in forex better look for other business.

2. Traders who keep adding indicators in their chart - some traders like to combine few systems and a result they have a chart with 3 to 5 or even more indicators.

3. Traders who keep looking for those who can develop an indicator that can be seen easily - eg. up arrow for buy, down arrow for sell (opppss… no repaint please).

4. Risky trader - high risk, over trade, SL 50 and TP 20 , no SL etc.

5. Traders too depending on something - eg. “Hey, I see reversal candle on daily chart, should be a drop, ok…I’m selling now…”

6. Superhero trader - traders who keep holding minus position hoping for the market to reverse.

7. Traders who think that market will always drop after it flew up or vice versa.

8. Traders who teach others even they are not making profit or don’t know how to trade.

9. Traders who sell even they know that market is moving up.

10. Last but not least, traders who never realized they have done any one or all of the above.

Human nature is our enemy but some time we can make profit from it. How??? We can’t predict the market but we can predict HUMAN NATURE…

This post is open for discussion…

Lum,

You raise many good points. In essence, you suggest trading with real knowledge, wisdom and patience. Do you have a solution for in mind; that is, can you help traders overcome these human obstacles?

Best regards,

Z

Good one Zarkov…I promise I will try my best to help traders…I can only show how I did it…I will show you how I trade together with my performance result …BUT I can’t guarantee people can follow it because these human obstacles is all depend on them…If they can control then sure they will be good…no solution for that…I just give you a car but you choose where to go…

Not many interested in this topic I guess hehehe Well, I understand my heading was not catchy and won’t attract so many people, unless my topic is “Catch thousands of pips…” …sure it will attract traders attention…hehehe another human nature. This is why so many books titled, “Why traders fail?”, failed to achieve their objectives…

Let me show you my statement from 12th April 2011 to 29th April 2011. As I said before Déjà vu tested for so many years now. The statement I show you below is NOT RECOMMENDED to any traders because I used very high risk (30% to 40% of my micro account). What I’m trying to show you here is just to prove that the system really work. It works on high risk, so with proper management it will work better.

Details of the statement :

Type : Micro account
Beginning balance : USD394.35
Ending balance : USD1326.53
1st withdrawal : USD500 (+ admin fee USD15)
2nd withdrawal : USD500 (+ admin fee USD25)

Total Profit/Loss of trade : USD1980.06

• This statement is based on my FXCM micro account.

…uploading…oppss… I got this message… "You need at least 5 posts to be able to include links in your messages. You’re getting closer—you have 4 posts right now…

See you on the next post…

Moment of truth…

If you want to see the details please look at from my FB page. I tried to attached it here but the picture was minimized so you can see it clearly. The link below will direct you to my FB photos, click the picture and click download. Zoom it so you can see it clearly. Don’t worry, I’m not selling anything :

Login | Facebook

The question is how many other 395$ accounts you will or you have busted to do this. You can do this with no system at all with some luck and common sense to catch a trend/top/bottom, risking 30%-40%. In order to prove something you need 1-2 years data of steady grow.

Another HUMAN NATURE…skeptic…its normal…its good to be skeptic but sometime skeptic can let u to make an assumption…jumping to conclusion is not a good one…I agree luck is not a good trading style and you cannot go far with luck…but deja vu is not luck…and it was tested since 2003…

No worries, I give u what u want. Below is the statement from…

Details of the statement :

Type : Micro account
Beginning balance : USD2.48
Deposit : USD500.00
Rollover fee :-USD19.80
Ending balance : USD12,495.34
Withdrawal : USD5,000 (+ admin fee USD25)

Total Profit/Loss of trade : USD17,037.66

• This statement is based on my FXCM micro account.

Here is the the summary :

…and here is the details :

Login | Facebook

…continuation…

Login | Facebook

Enjoy…

500$ to 5000$ is something. Good for you. Hopefully you’ll share your system too. The Facebook link doesn’t work for me.

Ok. You got my attention. Please, we want mooooar :slight_smile: . Thank you for your contribution

So…What are you selling?

U need to have an FB account, no need to add me, just login to ur FB account n u can see my picture…

I get the message: “Content Not Found”

Hehehehe U sound familiar… U r one of TRO’s…MOJO tells everything…dont worry, TRO is not longer accepted here…

Cmon luminousneo, leave those TRO’s alone, they will only spoil this thread, if you argue with them. Lets get further, waiting for your further input, more food for thought please :slight_smile:

No worries bro, I’m in a better place now…not kreslik…this MOJO is one of them…i’m the first member kicked in kreslik by TRO…why??? because my thread have something which they dont have…I dont argue…I have to stand out…let them come n I will serve them politely hehehe…

Luminous, can you give us more insights :slight_smile: