Luminous Déjà vu

Good to see someone has started posting in this thread again.

hello there :smiley:

dejavu trigger on EU H1. Red line is my SL and Blue line is my TP. : )

Result… : )

Hello. How long have you been trading Dejavu ?

1-2 yrs i guess. u?

eu M15.

Let’s see :57:

Ok i end with -14 pips, no problem tomorrow will be a new day :60:

I’m starting with this system and ill stick to it for long time :slight_smile:

Thanks Lumi.

Even im trading using the same method but i usually don’t post. Well, if you are interested, we can get in some chatroom or such and discuss more about the trades. I also have some ideas of tweaking it.

I was trying to enter again but only can take +12 pips, close my trade and now waiting for NZDUSD :wink:

That will be nice carl89, try to enter to the chat room and i will send you my mail.

I enjoy this guy trading style and everything he said seems very true in my small trading carrer :slight_smile:

Does anyone know where we can keep following his ideas? Is he active in some forum?

Thanks a lot…

Here’s an idea. Why don’t you just follow his ideas in this thread, put them into practice and then post your results here? :slight_smile:

I am starting to do that, but do have some doubts that I’d like to check with him…that’s why I made this question.

:slight_smile:

myfxbook or it didn’t happen :wink:

I dont think he comes here much. I know you can catch him on facebook

Hi

i would like to join this trend

Hi All

I have been reading this thread with interest. I see that the author has not been around in a long time, and also his protege has gone AWOL. I am wondering if there is anyone who persisted with this method and became proficient so that they consider themselves an expert at it ? I would love to ask questions …

thanks All

Well congratulations to me, I have arsed about with a few different systems without really understanding them and their application. But today I opened and closed 2 profitable trades as per Luminous’ system. Another one I closed before it hit SL, and that trade would have hit TP if I had let it run (so very amateur). This is the first time I have been able to apply a system knowing that I have done it correctly, and watched it hit TP. I am happy :59: