Forex Trading System of the Month: June

You can start posting your submission for the Best Forex Trading System for the month in this thread! Good luck!

Just make sure ya’ll follow the guidelines!

So far, we’ve already got a couple of goodies in the running for the Forex Trading System for the month of June. Check 'em out:

PMS System by mynameisfez
Big E Trading by johnnykanoo
The Huck Loves Her Bucks System (HLHB) by Huck
Riding The Trend after Retracement by Raajaa
Bollinger Extreme System by monstapips

Which do you think is worthy of becoming the very first Forex Trading System of the Month?
Don’t be afraid to throw your own system in the mix, guys!

PMS System by mynameisfez

Thanks for you submission mynameisfez! So far, you’re the only participant!

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/39076-big-e-trading.html

This system is being submitted at the behest of some people in my thread. I also want to add that although I have put my spin on it, I did not create it. The original creator’s name is eelfranz. I will also add this is a "powerhouse’ and even a newer developing trader can make this profitable simply by following the rules. I hope my thread complys with the rules of the submission, as the thread was not created for this contest but rather for traders who are looking for a profitable consistent system.
Thanks,
John

** edit What I mean to say is I created it before I read your guidelines, not that your guidelines lead to something negative lol! sorry for any miscommunication

How do I copy my trading system to this thread, from the thread, Free Forex Trading System?

You make a new thread under Free Forex Trading Systems and label it as your system. Copy the URL of your system and paste it here as a reply. :slight_smile:

I want to join. Here’s my system

The Huck Loves Her Bucks System (HLHB) by Huck

Just post the link here. But I saw your post in the forum, so I’ll add it. :slight_smile:

Here’s my system!

Bollinger-extreme System

Added monstapips.

Is any one else experiencing this? Every time I click on a link in this thread my computer is attacked by "exploit kit variant activity 3.

That looks like a problem. I’ll inform our mods so they can help you with your problem!

I really like the Bollinger!