Breakout System X-treme (BSX) System by salt-n-pipper

When you trade the breakout you always set two pending orders at the boundaries of the master candle ?
Thank you.

this is a good system. make sure 2:1 risk reward and it should win. needs some testing. it can work on any pair i’m sure

i think simple systems are better. you cant make money with hard system

I asked something else guys ;D. I wanted to know how to set up the market orders following the rules of this strategy.
Thank you, Francesco.

Isn’t it that you would use two stops for at the high and low of the master candle to enter trades? Then you are automatically in the trade once a breakout occurs. Then either leave the other stop or delete it and set it to half the candle size I think…

nice system… momentum is your friend on this one…

exit strategy here is EMA 5; if the candle closes above/under (depending on the direction) I will close my trade

If your interested in a e book on the master candle.Go to the sister site to Baby Pips Review Pips.Go to non automated systems under master candle website it will take you where you can download free e-book.They used to do a weekly video on it i think they trade a couple pairs on either 4 hour or daily.

Nope, no alerts, just orders placed on both sides of the master candle :slight_smile:

Great job spotting this one! I try to avoid using dojis as master candles, but I guess it worked nicely in this case. Have you tried using this strategy?

Sure you can. I usually use at least 3 days :slight_smile:

@Zex4x - Just like what RK1m said, I usually just set orders on both ends of the master candle. Some brokers allow OCO orders: Types of Orders | How Do You Trade Forex? | Learn Forex Trading

point is that i’m using bsx on H1 charts … it seems to give quite a good respons after a lot of paper backtesting …

you can have two take profit methods

method 1 : put SBE on trade after about 20 pips ; take profit on next resistance/support level

method 2 : take profit on +/- 25 pips

does anyone feel secure about these thoughts ?

What pair did you backtest ?

eurusd

gbpusd

Is a bad idea if I try to use the strategy on any pair ?

You can definitely try it on other pair. I just used EUR/USD because it’s the most widely traded :slight_smile:

This looks like basic candlestick patterns

nice job,but for more understanding and clear picture pls can you do up grade and upload more picture of your past action bcs some are unable to display for better understanding thanks .

I will be keen to get a copy of your winning trade as I am unable to download now. I am a newbee and your co-operation is appreciated dave

do you have Myfxbook FT?

Hello, interesting discussion . You could aggiungiuere again seen some examples that are no longer available by salt-n-pipper graphics?

On that time frime you tested it ?