Eureka 4hr Mechanical System

Hi all

My Forex trading system is attached due it being fairly large and detailed with many screenshots.

The systems name is Eureka, so named because one day, in a dismal state of mind after a prolonged period of attempting to wipe out my account (Yeah right!) I was looking at the charts and noticed a pattern between some of the 100 or so indicators on my chart at the time. Thus I had an Eureka! moment and the system in its infancy was born.

It is designed to be a swing trader system because I work full time, as well as study so I don’t have much opportunity to gaze at the charts. I work off the 4 hour chart because of this. (I can check the charts during breaks, lunch, etc if I time them right) Obviously this has its limits, but so far its the best I can do. I also needed a system that was mechanical and didn’t require a lot of analyzing, again due to time constraints. Therefore once one knows the system, they can look at the charts and say, “Yes valid, trade, trade coming up, or no trade”. It works with a custom indicator called the slope direction line which determines trade direction. It also works best with strong trending currencies. NZDUSD is what I have tested it on the most, though I also believe that the AUDNZD, EURUSD, AUDUSD pairs would also work well, though I have yet to thoroughly test them.

Also attached is the custom Slope Direction Line indicator which I got from a Karl Dittmann, a person who’s mail list I am subscribed to. I have found the indicator to be very useful.

Please let me know what you think

RazorX

And the Slope Direction Line indicator:

Looks interesting. Can you post some charts depicting your system as well.??