System32 (MT4)

Ok, im in as well. Interesting. Do you trade lower tf’s?

Sorry, for a post in such short notice from my previous one, but i wanted to point out which indicators where missing and what indicators weren’t supposed to be there, taking into account the images you posted.

The first one i don’t see is the 50MA.(do you mean the blue 100MA in your rules?)

Second i don’t see the arrows with SAR.

Third there are 2 indicators windows, the stoch[(7,3,3),(14,3,3),(21,3,3),(28,3,3)], and the stoch(28,3,5), RSI 4, Bollinger Bands(10) with 10MA. While in your charts there is only the stoch(28,3,5), Bollinger Bands(10) with 10MA without any RSI.

I just want to classify if this is the right template.:wink:

system32 template.bmp (960 KB)

btw which investment group did you belong too?:smiley:

Apologies for the lack of SARS, i will find out which file is missing and post it up shortly. Pleased to see some people willing to follow, this system has made several people some very good profits over years rather than weeks.

(i have previously worked for charterhouse capital and the 3i group)

No need for apologies, just keep up the good work, and congratulation for such a wonderful looking system.
It looks like this one is going to form really nice.:35:

If you re-download and re-install the files it should look like my screen shot?

ok, everything works perfect now.
btw thanks for changing the MA rule.
are there any other changes other than the zip file and rule 1?

what prs do you trade on the 1hr t/f using system32?
Regards

i trade the 1hr charts exactly the same as i do the 4hr charts. i.e i am currently in a long position on the 4hr gbp/usd and taking a quick scalp short on the 1hour. Planing to take profit and move stops to b/e when we see contact with the 100MA.

This way i can be long with about 230 pips from the 4hr and a quick short to top up with 40-50 pips this morning. I would however advise newer traders to stick with one timeframe and one trade at any time. Remember we aren’t looking to get in on every trade, just the A* signals that are given.

If anyone did take the GBP/USD short i am setting my TP1 @ 1.5724 and at that level i will move stop loss to break even, TP2 will be 1.5688.

Very interesting system.

Can you please detail all the indicators you have turned on as not everyone uses MT4.

Thanks

Sadly this system has custom indicators that are programmed to work with MT4, it is easy enough to use MT4 to plot trades and simply replicate the trade on your chosen platform/broker.

will try dis out…lets see what comes out and you did not talk about setting stoplosss?

I try not to influence peoples money management techniques. I will post my methods shortly however.

great to hear that System32, btw what is your real name.

Thank you for sharing your system. I’m going to give it a try.

A small disclaimer - this is only how I trade and I am no way in the business of influencing others with their money management rules.

Firstly I will NEVER expose more than 3% of my total trading account at ANY one time. This is very important no matter how sure you may be that a trade will go your way. This means that a bad day can never be worse than a good day is good.

For the sake of argument I will be using 1.0 lots to explain how I trade on the 1hr time frames. This is where the “Plan the trade and trade the plan” comes in. I will pick 3 targets, based on previous levels of support/resistance and trend lines.

Trade 1 - opened with 1.0 lots with a variable stop loss normally between 35 and 60 pips.

At Target 1 - I will close out 50% or 0.5 of the trade and move stop loss to break even if possible.

At Target 2 - I will close another 50% or 0.25 of the remaining lot leaving 0.25 still open and move stop to Target 1.

At Target 3 - I will close out the majority of the remaining lot leaving 0.05 open and move stop to Target 2.

With the remaing 0.05 lot I will pick a long term target maybe 300 pips or so, knowing the stop loss is in profit if it does retrace.

This is how I manage most of my trades and its a good model for keeping the risk to a minimum and locking in the profits on a regular basis.

Hope this helps :cool:

Thanks for the advices

Hope some of you guys picked up the Cable short today?

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for posting the chart. Few questions:

1. Blue line in the top window is 100 MA or 50 MA?
    On my chart it is 50 MA but on first page rules say it should be 100 MA. Am I using the wrong indicator?

2. Don’t we need blue line 100 or 50 MA also pointing down before going short?

Regards,

1. Hello FX280, you have downloaded the file from his first post, you should redownload and reinstall.
    btw the blue line is 100MA.

2. Yes the MA should head in the direction of the indication.