Trend catcher

Hi everybody,
I tried to develop a fx system which will catch strong moves and look for lots of pips. This sounds greedy but i have only few trades a month. I look to keep it simplier i can. Of course thread is open for your opinions and you may suggest some changes to make it better. I only traded demo and it worked well for me. Did it 6 months and now i’m considering about real acc.

Indicators:
EMA 5(close)
SMA 10(close)
adx
parabolic SAR

Rules:
Enter long when adx is greater then 30 and faster MA is above slower. Enter short when adx is greater then 30 and slower MA is above faster one. We will be looking for exits when there’s crossover or parabolic SAR points 3 dots in opposite direction. You can set T/P and S/L near the support and resistance or pps, or you can just wait for crossover. I am most comortable with H4 TF. It works for me for now.
P.S. dont hestate to tell what you think about it

H4 EUR/USD exemples

yes, sounds a good idea.

can you post the chart in a bigger size?? very small - difficult to see.

regards

Like the strategy and the indicators, but the chart is too small, can you post a bigger one.

how to work out support and resistance or pps

sorry for bad picture, here is the same but zoomed

@ littlemay: you have support and resistance, and pivot points explained in school of pipsology…for support and resistance i use websites like forex crunch :smiley:

Its the same size as last one actually

I m getting it mate…the website you mentioned its really great…

unfortunately, i cant zoom the new chart

Same size but zoomed. I’ll try to get you a better one

had nice setup yesterday at EUR/USD made for now 70 pips, looking for 1.3060 but i will leave two positions opened becouse it looks like it could go up even more :smiley: trailing stop at 1.3020

i zoomed it even more, don’t now if u will see it now. i hope you will be satisfied.

yes, now it is better, thanks

you found a good entry

thx, i hope it will work for you also

triggered my T/P at 1.3060, two positions remaining opened looking for 1.3085

Thanks for sharing your system. I think you can get better entry point using a lower timeframe.

Don’t think so, too many whipsaws out there. Did like this for 6 months and it worked magnificent

nice crossovers happening at eur/usd and aud/usd. going short on both, but think that aud will drop more then eur. T/P EUR/USD 1.2945. AUD/USD waiting for crossover signal

T/P triggered again, 50 pips profit :smiley:

i dont really understand your method…how about more specific??