Forex Price Action

Hello,its been a long time since my last post…

How about you guys?..

Any opinion for this setup? BEEB @ swing high…but its countering the trend.

hi bros…my recent trade setup which is closed now itself…with nice profit…on USD-JPY - 4H

i have entered the trade after 2 days consolidation rage breakout and set SL as the low of the that range…

we have got nice break out with large bullish bar and which is in the direction of trend…

thats why i trade this …but yester day we have a drop to near to the upper side range…ab i thought this trade will night mare to me…but its not…

HERE IS THE CHART…this TP level is also act as a good s\r level in the past…

Potential long signal we get overnight on gbp/aud.

Hallo,

You have not labelled your chart, but from mine, looks like AUDJPY H4

It is a BEEB yes, but not a trade-able one in my opinion.

Reason: the BEEB did not close in the last 1/3rd of bar in the direction we’d like to trade it.

The long lower tail just does not bode well ( even if it looks like it’s ‘working out’ currently )

Cheers

Hi friends…any one trade this?

I really miss this set up…i think this has formed well …what do you say?

Sorry for messy chart…but 1 thing marked in this chart…which is got my attention…even though it is not mine…

In this chart…one channel resistance is marked…

So what do you think about that…

I have marked that with white box…

So shell we give importance to that levels?along with our horizontal levels?

Or there is no need for that?

Once again…sorry for this chart…

I think you should stick to nice & clean price action, which you were doing before and was working out very good for you :slight_smile:
Remember, consistency is key.

Hi fxsrikanth

That trade was a trade that I was itching about, it was with the trend, decent size bars compared to preceding bars, only thing was its close. I like strong close below the previous bar to make it a solid 2bar.

That said, I still wonder though as all the other confluences were in place. :33: Sometimes I dont like being anal about my trades. :frowning:

I took it cos it forms a really nice pinbar after combining the two (formed pinbar also closing within the previous candle -> the candle before the 1st of the 2br),

hi jaynesh…yep…u r eright…i will stick to clear price action…

i just ask this for curiosity to know…how our seniors will respond…and more over i want to know weather they give any importance to that or not…

if they give any importance…then it will be helpful for us…other wise… :D:18:

and where r u from?

Hey guys

Just found this interesting reading material.

Enjoy
Download Free E-books: STEVE NISON Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

hi Mr.Johnathon…and my bros…

below i am attaching my 8h and 12h eur-usd charts…

if any one having them…please tell me those r wright or not?(i mean ny close)

Hello fxsrikanth and ALL! I’m in this trade on demo, but my broker uses GMT+1 time, timeframe is H4.

hey …i want to check my 12 and 8 hour charts r weather wright or wrong…?

and also ny close…if u have 8 and 12 hour chart…then compare…got it?

if so please help me…

fxsrikanth, just wanted to share my setup. Here’s the H8 chart from Pepperstone for you:

BEEB might be forming on eur/aud daily.

hi friend…take a look…even though if bearish PA signal formed…next support is very near…

so if u want to trade that…u need be cautious and must have close look until the trade closed…

LOL, blue bird did a dummy spit :56:

For all PA users, I have a very good setup for you. Im already on this trade because I did the ranging trade. However I saw my trade showed BUEB on the weekly. Any comments.

I think nice trade & hit your target