Forex Price Action

Potential long signal we get overnight on gbp/aud.

Hallo,

You have not labelled your chart, but from mine, looks like AUDJPY H4

It is a BEEB yes, but not a trade-able one in my opinion.

Reason: the BEEB did not close in the last 1/3rd of bar in the direction we’d like to trade it.

The long lower tail just does not bode well ( even if it looks like it’s ‘working out’ currently )

Cheers

Hi friends…any one trade this?

I really miss this set up…i think this has formed well …what do you say?

Sorry for messy chart…but 1 thing marked in this chart…which is got my attention…even though it is not mine…

In this chart…one channel resistance is marked…

So what do you think about that…

I have marked that with white box…

So shell we give importance to that levels?along with our horizontal levels?

Or there is no need for that?

Once again…sorry for this chart…

I think you should stick to nice & clean price action, which you were doing before and was working out very good for you :slight_smile:
Remember, consistency is key.

Hi fxsrikanth

That trade was a trade that I was itching about, it was with the trend, decent size bars compared to preceding bars, only thing was its close. I like strong close below the previous bar to make it a solid 2bar.

That said, I still wonder though as all the other confluences were in place. :33: Sometimes I dont like being anal about my trades. :frowning:

I took it cos it forms a really nice pinbar after combining the two (formed pinbar also closing within the previous candle -> the candle before the 1st of the 2br),

hi jaynesh…yep…u r eright…i will stick to clear price action…

i just ask this for curiosity to know…how our seniors will respond…and more over i want to know weather they give any importance to that or not…

if they give any importance…then it will be helpful for us…other wise… :D:18:

and where r u from?

Hey guys

Just found this interesting reading material.

Enjoy
Download Free E-books: STEVE NISON Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

hi Mr.Johnathon…and my bros…

below i am attaching my 8h and 12h eur-usd charts…

if any one having them…please tell me those r wright or not?(i mean ny close)

Hello fxsrikanth and ALL! I’m in this trade on demo, but my broker uses GMT+1 time, timeframe is H4.

hey …i want to check my 12 and 8 hour charts r weather wright or wrong…?

and also ny close…if u have 8 and 12 hour chart…then compare…got it?

if so please help me…

fxsrikanth, just wanted to share my setup. Here’s the H8 chart from Pepperstone for you:

BEEB might be forming on eur/aud daily.

hi friend…take a look…even though if bearish PA signal formed…next support is very near…

so if u want to trade that…u need be cautious and must have close look until the trade closed…

LOL, blue bird did a dummy spit :56:

For all PA users, I have a very good setup for you. Im already on this trade because I did the ranging trade. However I saw my trade showed BUEB on the weekly. Any comments.

I think nice trade & hit your target

Hi bygjj that bueb may push price higher but personally I prefer to sell from the top of a range so not for me.

Thanks

Nice I think imma trade this yo.