Forex Price Action

Hi guys. I’ve just started learning PA trading, and seriously, look at the attachments below. All these beautiful pin bars formed at the SAME TIME!! The only chart I’m unsure of is the NZD/USD 4hr chart, as it seems after the previous pin bar was formed, now it is forming another pin bar which might bring the candles to be bullish. What are your views?

@meadsie,

I am really struggling to find a technical reason to short the EUR/USD at the moment, yes it’s in a down trend but not making any significant pullbacks or reversals to warrant a position. My bias is most certainly bearish and I find the cci 20 very useful to indicate overbought in down trends. At the moment the EUR/USD has its CCI over bought on the 4hr chart and you will see how previous ones that go with the trend play out. If we see a bearish engulfing candle I am tempted to take a small position.

Cheers

I think one of the most valuable price action trading method is to make sure everything confirmed before you shot the target.

If you unsure, just don’t waste your bullet. Market is always there.

[QUOTE=LeonMiyavia;420342]Hi guys.:chart I’m unsure of is the NZD/USD 4hr chart, as it seems after the previous pin bar was formed, now it is forming another pin bar which might bring the candles to be bullish. What are your views?
Hi there Leon,
Great that you are joining in here. Just a couple of things though - Can you resize your charts as it is pretty hard to identify the latest ( & Most Important ) Price Action. I am not too sure if you are using New York close bars which is pretty much a requirement on this thread so that we are all looking at the same thing.
It is recommended reading the 1st 50 pages of this thread. Johnathon covers everything you might need there.
Just ask if you need help.
In response to your question on the NZD/USD H4 - The bar you refer to as a PinBar is not actually a PinBar.

The strict definition of a good PB is that it must be large enough to stand out from the crowd , it should have a nose that is at least 3 x the real body and it must close within the preceeding bar. Recent momentum is strongly Bearish and I would need an exceptional PA signal to consider any Long trade. In fact I will be watching now for a continuation down then a re-trace back to test recent Support now possible Resistance and try and enter Short.
Hope this makes sense mate. :eek::54:

Sell EU with Pinbar ?? Other comment ?

Notice this pair just now. Newbies here. Any comment on this pair?sorry for the short form.

Should be double pair of bearish engulfing bar. Daily chart

Are you sure use broker GMT +2 ?

is it because that pin bar made a lower low?

My broker is Oanda. The closing time for daily chart bar is 0000 hour North America.

I think only lower low in next time if price fall .

i took some of these trades i thought were at decent levels. Have a feeling i’m in for a world of pain

What the FSO ??? i’m newbie

Gidday Max - if you go to Johnathon’s very 1st post on Page 1 of this thread and click on his Logo, you will be pleasantly surprised.
All will be revealed:54:

Hehe , i found him Forex School Online with Johnathon Fox | Learn Forex Price Action Trading :-"
$287 it so much with me :32: i think should be learn with member babypips until i have more money :8:

Max - you have started in the right place with this thread. Perhaps you write FSO into your future trading plan (LOL).
Johnathon reads this thread all the time and posts comments when he has the time to do so - keep an eye out for his posts. Stick with it my friend - success breeds from hard work & dedication:53::wink:
Many pips to you.

Hey Jeff - well done mate:54:

is it the pinbar good enough for sell? any comment??
take profit at 1.26606

Hi Faz - can you arrow the Pin Bar you are looking at mate. Perhaps we can help you then but at the moment I am not sure what you are asking.:33:
Cheers
:wink:

Hi guys!

Newbie here, just want to ask for your opinion on this one, would you have taken this trade?

I’m currently using FXCM Trading Station, thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

Looks great to me!