Forex Price Action

Are you sure use broker GMT +2 ?

is it because that pin bar made a lower low?

My broker is Oanda. The closing time for daily chart bar is 0000 hour North America.

I think only lower low in next time if price fall .

i took some of these trades i thought were at decent levels. Have a feeling i’m in for a world of pain

What the FSO ??? i’m newbie

Gidday Max - if you go to Johnathon’s very 1st post on Page 1 of this thread and click on his Logo, you will be pleasantly surprised.
All will be revealed:54:

Hehe , i found him Forex School Online with Johnathon Fox | Learn Forex Price Action Trading :-"
$287 it so much with me :32: i think should be learn with member babypips until i have more money :8:

Max - you have started in the right place with this thread. Perhaps you write FSO into your future trading plan (LOL).
Johnathon reads this thread all the time and posts comments when he has the time to do so - keep an eye out for his posts. Stick with it my friend - success breeds from hard work & dedication:53::wink:
Many pips to you.

Hey Jeff - well done mate:54:

is it the pinbar good enough for sell? any comment??
take profit at 1.26606

Hi Faz - can you arrow the Pin Bar you are looking at mate. Perhaps we can help you then but at the moment I am not sure what you are asking.:33:
Cheers
:wink:

Hi guys!

Newbie here, just want to ask for your opinion on this one, would you have taken this trade?

I’m currently using FXCM Trading Station, thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

Looks great to me!

i will be Sell here #5002
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-501.html#post420383

Well, I went short on break of that pin…

sorry meadsie, here the arrow inserted…

Seems I just became a junior member after 100 posts … congratulations walker :smiley:

Hi there Kurt - my 2 cents on this one.
I do not have this pair on my watch list so missed the trade you are looking at. Yep - I would have taken this as a Range Trade because the support has clearly rejected price again. The pin is pretty good but I think Johnathon prefers the Close to be nearer the High . That way it helps to confirm a solid rejection. The recent trend was Bullish before this consolidation started so I would keep an eye on it from now to look for a possible slow down as it approaches the channel top.
It will be interesting to hear if anyone else has a comment on how this one should be played:33:

Thank you, meadsie! :slight_smile:

I’m learning a lot from you guys just by reading this thread!