Forex Price Action

Ok, while I’s just typing that, Gold dropped 250pips in 1 min ( literally ) !

So here’s to an equal bullish rejection happening ( in the period up to the end of the current bar ) to form a super sweet BUEB/pinbar on H4 :)!

==

Before:

After:

yeah, i forgot to put it on the chart, good memory mate! :slight_smile:

thank you for your help, dudest! i’m learning a lot from your posts!

That was fast! :d

Thank you dudest…

g’nite all… am gonna flock of ducks off to bed …am done for 2day
flappa flappa flappa woooooooooooooooooosh

I’ve read first 50 pages and all his free articles from forexschoolonline but I want to buy his course and don’t know if the advanced course contains fibonacci, moving averages, pivot points, confluence. This thread is for beginners. I don’t know what contains his advanced course. I hope MA, fibonacci retracements and confluence aren’t too important.

Hey guys. EURUSD on H4 it’s in a good support/resistance region IHMO. If price action shows up might be an oportunity to go long.

HI GUYS…i am back…sorry for the delay…i was unable to post the hart earlier…coz of my job…!!!

any one is in this trade?

Heya,

Please message or contact me direct in BP as we try to keep this thread to strictly setups and help.

When you contact me I will answer your questions but just.quickly~ we do not use any moving averages. These tend to help traders see what they want to see instead of key levels that are proven time and time again.

We do use fibs but not like you are explaining. Fibs work best when that are kept simple and the retrace levels used as confluence. I have just made a video of trade and will release in two days time when back from travelling which will explain this with example.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

2 Likes

<Stargate’s Teal’c voice> Indeed…!

Hey,

For me price is now in possible trend reversal to downtrend. Dudest draw important level (@1736). If I would saw nice PA that close below this level I think that it would be interesting for short setup. But now none of this.

Cheers

you’re welcome bro!, thanks for the kind words.

I was off in putting the S/R levels, I need more practice! Thanks for your help! Appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Hey, great trade but for A+ against trend I think that this BEEB should be more stick out like previous pin bar (which didn’t close in previous candle so was invalid).

Good for you.

Cheers

Actually, the info available in this thread is the core of Mr J’s method, and is very enough to be profitable (true story).
The school is a step up, but the content here is still the real deal ( don’t let the simplicity fool you; simpler is better ).

No MAs or funny stuff. We use Fibs purely to confirm extra confluence, but not as part of the core method.

Confluence is a concept, so that should be part of any profitable swing trading method.

For more info, hit Mr J up with an email/PM.

Re-phrase: [B]This thread is for profitable swing trading[/B]

Cheers

Wait for the close on H4.

Hello guys n gals.

A/A+ setup if it closes like this? :slight_smile: Whatcha’ thinking?

Cheers, GN! :slight_smile:

Pin bay on key level on USDCHF daily chart. On H4 is forming an BEEB

eur/usd 4hr big 2br daily pin bar if/when it closes

There are many 2bars and engulfing bars now. sheesh

eeny meeny miny mo

haha

It has closed now and I have put a stop 10 pips under the previous candle