Forex Price Action

There are many 2bars and engulfing bars now. sheesh

eeny meeny miny mo

haha

It has closed now and I have put a stop 10 pips under the previous candle

Hey, Weak risk reward, pass for me.

Was looking at eur/usd. bueb, but risk/reward seems just shy of 1:1

Hi to all, been following the thread for weeks, and here’s my first post :5:

If there’s a scenario where most USD pairs are showing good entry signal at the same time, would you guys take them all? or pick the best? what if all of them have similar quality of signal and R:R?

Looking forward to learn more from you awesome guys :smiley:

Regards
and Sorry for my bad English :18:

This is my first post

I am very interested in price action , but thread pages exceeded 500 . should i read the whole topic pages or read the explanation on the first page only ?

sorry for bad english :5:

:40:

it’s been recommended to at least read the first 50

Read the first 50 pages and check Mr. Johnaton site (forex school online). There’s a lot of information there.

You guys here have an amen from BP to post a link to a commercial site? nice!

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do any advertisement. It’s just a fact.

Welcome, Alvinnyau

You can pick one or trade eg. two but split risk.

No no…I posted a link to the site after I saw someone else here do it. Was just wandering if BP has a deal with Mr Jonathon or it’s a case of a loose rule.

Hey, Mariem

Absolutely minimum are all posts by Dudest and Spongebob and of course our head, Johnathon creator of this thread :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hey, on Johnathon page you can find many free materials (articles, videos and setup descriptions) so It’s not typical commercial site but very usefull free guide by PA world too.

EURJPY looking very beautiful for long.

Not a deep enough pullback for me, the next support would be better. Perfect pin though

Hi all,

just starting to work with JFox’s style.
I believe this set-up has the hallmarks…next time I will post real-time.

trading with the trend, BUEB at area of “potential” support

EURJPY Daily

higher pivot highs, higher pivot lows = trend is up

strong pin at area previously shown to have support

RR 1:1, +2%…not sure what RR ratio or % risk per trade the JFox group is aiming at!

Makes me wonder if this trading style doesn’t believe in the saying “buy strength and selling weakness”

I have spoken to BP moderators about different thing and this is what that told me regards this one.

People can post links to sites if the Information is free ,
Useful and adds to the thread.

The people posting links ate not connected to me. They are posting links to help another member. Throughout this thread there are links to tons of different sites with.useful info.

If I was to start posting links that would be completely different. That would be then classed as advertising so.obviously I don’t.do it as have got in trouble in past with links to free articles, hence why I have has this explained to me from mods.

Safe trading all,

Johnathon