Forex Price Action

EURJPY looking very beautiful for long.

Not a deep enough pullback for me, the next support would be better. Perfect pin though

Hi all,

just starting to work with JFox’s style.
I believe this set-up has the hallmarks…next time I will post real-time.

trading with the trend, BUEB at area of “potential” support

EURJPY Daily

higher pivot highs, higher pivot lows = trend is up

strong pin at area previously shown to have support

RR 1:1, +2%…not sure what RR ratio or % risk per trade the JFox group is aiming at!

Makes me wonder if this trading style doesn’t believe in the saying “buy strength and selling weakness”

I have spoken to BP moderators about different thing and this is what that told me regards this one.

People can post links to sites if the Information is free ,
Useful and adds to the thread.

The people posting links ate not connected to me. They are posting links to help another member. Throughout this thread there are links to tons of different sites with.useful info.

If I was to start posting links that would be completely different. That would be then classed as advertising so.obviously I don’t.do it as have got in trouble in past with links to free articles, hence why I have has this explained to me from mods.

Safe trading all,

Johnathon

Good enough RR for me too. Based from what I’ve read they don’t believe in RRs.

Actually the complete opposite.

The best trades ate found within trends at retrace points within the trend.

We want to.be entering at value areas not at tops and bottoms where most retail traders are getting in.

Forex is the same as trading anything else in life. This may sound simple but not many do it:. Buy low and sell high or buy cheap and well expensive.

So an example would be this. If we are in clear up trend most will enter or buy strength. What happens is they see price go up and they buy. The smart money has already made money from the move up and when they start covering their trades and taking profit the market will retrace back lower. That trader along with all others who entered at strength will then be stopped. Once all stops wiped out the retace will end. This is where the value is and.where we want to get in. Price has pulled back in the up trend and before continuing.

This is why I often say if in up trend to buy signs of weakness (pull back lower), or in down trend to sell signs of strength.

Johnathon

Posted a buy stop order.

I see. Thanks, nice explanation.

The good thing is, you are teaching price action, which really works. One can trade just on what you have displayed on the non-profit side of your website coupled with examples that you post here, that’s for sure. (The more a new trader gets to learn from your experience, which is I guess what you charge for, can only benefit them ). I wish you the best of luck and thx for explaining to me this delicate balance here on BP.

Seem you trade Red Pinbar . Before i only Buy when chart appear Blue (White) Pinbar.

So true. The first pages of this thread and his free articles were enough to make me a profitable trader in the last 2 months. I’m beginner and started trading in September.

yeah as long as the pinbar closes within the previous candle it doesn’t matter whether it closes red or blue/green/white.

Hi all, Dudest,

Anyone enter this trade?

Regards,
Toyogo

I did. The pin bar on the daily confirmed our entry :slight_smile:

Hope next time you post chart soon when price complete pattern :smiley: I miss them

Running zero risk now.

I guess the philosophy behind the system is: If you know you can take those pips why not go for them? Setup is with the trend, reaching support, pin bar. Go for it.

I think down at 1.3020/40?