Forex Price Action

Yes, I got busy with the new work. Thought you were not going to comment. Your comments are always welcome. I still get confused with the 2 BR hehe. Anyway I might just have to trade conservatively. In the 4 hr i spotted a BEEB. TY

Hallo OMF…,

If you are referring to your post #5614: the level you marked is approximately similar to the marked level on my H4 chart (your level is abit higher). If I was looking for PA on H4, that’s where I’d look.

That doesn’t mean either of us is right and the other is wrong. The picture just does not add up to me (I don’t see decisiveness/direction), and I wanted to explain why I’ll be watching from sidelines…

Did you short off the pinbar(s)?

I hope the new work is going well my friend :), thanks for the kind words.

Also saw the BEEB on the H4, but IMHO, it’s not formed after any trade-able sort of pullback, thus no space to trade into

Cheers

I hope so too. My entry is about to be hit, What trade are you on right now. Im still on the NZDUSD. It is going well.

Hi dudest , give me some pair to i have more orders in weeks :smiley:
my chart

Sorry Max, I don’t get what you’re asking :)… kindly re-phrase.

Thanks

I’m actually not in any trade right now.

There was PA on the NZDUSD?! I missed it… Good on you :slight_smile: and may it go higher for you!

Oh , i’m newbie and i don’t know what best pairs to trade ? (Example : EU,GU,UCHF,AU or …v)
I can’t monitor over too much pair in the same time. So i want ask you the best pairs to monitor .

Aaah, that’s clear :slight_smile:

The more liquid a pair is, the better!
So if you don’t want to watch too many, start with the MAJORS (e.g GBPUSD)
Then as you get more comfy with time, you can add the JPY crosses (e.g EURJPY), then the other crosses (e.g EURAUD)

NB: whatever pairs you decide to watch, do this as first thing:

a) go to daily chart
b) mark two key horizontal levels: one above current price, and the other below current price.

Those are the places we wait for price to reach and produce PA. Once you get comfortable trading on the Daily, then you can check out the H4 (looking for PA at those same Daily levels).

Also check out this article by Mr J on best forex pairs and timeframes to trade:
The Best Forex Pairs And Time Frame To Trade

Hope that helps!
Cheers

1 Like

Silver ( XAGUSD ) at a key level.

Hoping a long PA if support holds (a)
Else if price breaks through, will wait for pullback and short PA (b)

Cheers

1 Like

did anyone here short EURUSD in last 3 hours? well, it’s great for you because the price movement is getting lower so fast

Guys I was wondering if this was a valid 2 bar reversal on AUDCHF.

Thanks in advance.

Guys…i got 100 pips 2day…

Short eur-usd

Thank you that is very helpful. Is this basicly correct? If the bars close at the same level but the highs (or lows) are at different locations then the resistance (or support) is at the closing level, however if the closing levels are at different levels but the highs all stop in the same area then the resistance is at that level.

nice pips :slight_smile:

Hi fxsrikanth, what signal did you take?

I was in on this, already got to FTA and risk free now :slight_smile:

What do you think? (not being awkward but interested to hear your thoughts)

managed to catch it with an inside bar setup on the 4H

IMHO it was valid. Candle closed 2/3 of total lenght so the upper wick wouldnt be a problem. Support was tested a few times. Not much traffic in the way.