Forex Price Action

Super trading mate.

Solid and obvious signal in line with obvious trend and at pull-back to swing low. Very simple and obvious setup and well played also.

Fantastic job.

Johnathon

Great job. Sounds like you have had a real break through moment or an “ah-ha”!

Feels good when you have one of these and thing fall into place and begin to make sense. Some people don’t realise how close they can be for this next break through.

Your next challenge is to hold onto the nice profit and build on it. Don’t get over confident and fall back into trading something less than perfect. Wait and watch and then pounce the next time your edge is present.

Superb job,

Johnathon

Thanks for the in-depth explanation bluebird :cool:

cheers pw

Hi, I saw bearish engulfing forming now on AUDCHF maybe short after pass low of the candle tonight… Its with trend direction. I thought yesterday that is pullback but its agains the trend, someone looking this chart?

Also on CADJPY nice pulback with strong trend:

I’m also on this trade but I went from a 12H chart pin bar. Entry a few pips above the pin bar high.
The price is in a trouble area right now and I’m looking into closing if indecision is present.

Hi all,

Potential setup GBPAUD Daily Chart as follows:

Bullish pin bar forming at support level. However, it is against the current down trend.

Anyone would like to take up this trade with low risk?

Just up for open discussion.

Thanks.

Just want to say well done guys on the Pin Bar trade. I personally would have traded the last engulfing candle on the chart, The fourth candle along. What do you think guys ?, just an opinion. Please forgive I am still trying to get to grips with adding Charts and quotes. #6285 and #6289

Sorry for going off topic…

Hi guys…200 pips profit…my biggest win…thanks bp.com and mr.johnathon sir.

I have got 200 pips profit with my divergence trade with daily chart of eur-usd.

I am very happy coz…as i am very interested with divergence from the day i completed the topic in the school…here is my set up…

Entry at 1.3060

stop loss 1.3000

tp 1----1.3120,

tp 2----1.3180.and there i put my breakeven point at 1.3150.

And finally i closed the trade at 1.3260.

Hi Fil!

Thanks for frank comments, hope I can clear the confusion.

1. GBPAUD D1 pinbar: swing low: see charts below:

1. AUDCHF D1 pinbar ‘validity’

-> I clarified after that by ‘not valid’ I meant ‘not tradeable’
-> That is: the pin was technically fantastic, but where it was formed made it not tradeable IMO (charts below)

1. AUDCHF D1 pinbar ‘swing high’

-> As shown in charts in (2) above.
-> The swings you showed are indeed swings. The issue is: the pinbar is not at the HIGH OF ITS SWING

Hope that clears it up.

Cheers!

Eur/Aud
Hi All,
See the attached Eur/Aud daily - BUEB forming at swing low and the weekly chart where a pin bar is forming. Potential long trade on close of daily. Potential to previous highs at 1.2780. What you think?
Daily - BUEB forming

Weekly chart - see the PB forming at swing low.

Hallo liangko!

If it closes as is (as a pinbar), I will pass, because right now it is under (new) resistance. I will instead look for short PA on H4 (pinbar rejection appears as a pullback).

If the current pinbar however closes as a BUEB (by climbing higher through the S/R zone), I will go long with it.

Cheers!

Dobo

Draw a line through 1253. Snack bang under support this one.

RMc

Hi, I am going to enroll into FSO, can any senior member post a genuine review of the members’ area?
I am asking only because forex world is full of scams right now, don’t wanna risk hard-earned money on something not worthwhile. Hope u guys understand. Thx in advance.

What’s FSO? A forex boy band?

FSO means Forex School Online, Jonathan’s course. sorry for the confusion

Im not a member. And I dont think I want to be since I have a unique style in trading and I have a lot of restrictions in my trading. I just hope I would be profitable in the long run. Im doing good so far. I would bank on this for now. If I just joined forex and really lost I would take the course. It would save me a lot of money. The thread is solid and legit. What more the real membership club would be. Most of the members helping here in the thread are, I believe, members of the big boys club. Learned a lot from them especially from this thread. My style depends on this concept a lot. Im not promoting his website, just have a great respect for the guy.

I am a member and genuinely cannot speak highly enough of both Jonathon and also the forum/course. There is a daily set up thread, an intra day set up thread, a senior trader only thread (which is pure gold) as well as several others that are all great, any questions get answered by a senior trader within hours if not minutes, Jonathon is very active in all thread on a daily basis and responds to emails within a day 99% of the time.

the course itself deals with way more than the free stuff Jonathon gives away on his site and in this thread and there is also a real focus on trade management which is the hardest part of the technical side of trading. There is also alot of focus on the psychological side of things which is usually what makes or breaks a traders success.

In short it is likely some of the best money you will ever spend.

Disclaimer - I am in no way affiliated with FSO and purely just a standard member trying to make my way though to a consistently profitable trader. I do not stand to benefit in anyway from this review apart from being glad to give back to an awesome mentor and the FSO trading community.

Cheers

Andy

hi,
you are going long trade is against a downtrend momentum,its just a retracement,better look for short trade.

Was that “derogatory” remark really necessary !

Thoughts on aud/chf?

Looking at 4h it pierced a support with the nose.

I see it’s just below the 9700, but looking at the last time it went through 9700 on the up move, it went through casually like there was no resistance.

Looking at the daily it shows a beeb.