Forex Price Action

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend so far!

Just had a quick look at the USDCAD and saw a really nice bearish pin bar on the daily chart. I know it is a counter trend trade but what do you guys think of this? If SL is placed above the top of the PB and target at FSA this would be a 1:1 risk/reward setup. This pinbar really stands out nicely from the other candles.

Hey,

for me that PB has formed in the middle of nowhere. I would have liked to see it formed higher at the red marked area. Imo the market is ranging, at least if I played any trade here I would play it as in a ranged market.

USD/CAD D1

Richard

GBP/USD DAILY. :60:

Still waiting patiently.

Gold daily.

:60:

Sorry mate, my mistake, I thought you were talking about the daily trade and not the 4hr chart and that’s what I was asking about. Now I have taken time to go through the previous post fully I can see what was meant and I agree with you.

Hi, I want to ask again I hope I don’t make this thread dirty.

Which one is the right way to trade the inside bar ?

1. Set pending order in previous candle high or low.
  2. Wait until there is a complete candle that break the previous candle high or low.

Yes, recently I read about institutional traders that target our stop losses because many traders set pending order there and put stop loss in the predictable area.

Thanks for the reply Bryce. I dont usually measure wicks and bodies on pin bars, just visual assessment is what i do. However in this case i actually did the maths on that pin since i really was waiting to short at that level and was not happy when the pin was not picture perfect- the wick was not thrice the body. However I already made up my mind to do the trade if it opens reasonably well, since i do like thebearish body and the shaved bottom of the candle. Coming back to pins, would you regularly accept pins at good levels whose wicks are less than three times the body if they closed strongly in the direction of your trade just like this one?

Raj

so you mean It’s a good setup ? everything is perfect on 4h but on daily TF , with this big and obvious rejection candle ,is it still ok to take the trade ?

Thanks

Silver daily.:60:

All the positions I’ve been in the past 20 days have been closed in profit

Last week was BURNING!!

And finally

Johno
after studying this thread for a while & following you & all the seniors & reading your articles at FSO & watching all the videos. I have decided I’m joining FSO this coming week. I don’t want to be left behind NO SIR :slight_smile:

At chisha , you will not be left behind, because your dedication to learn and go forward with Passion will not aloud .that.

Hello traders, I wanna complimentary that from today I’m member of FSO. :slight_smile:

Thanks Tonyro44!!

That’s cool, I’ll see you on the other side in a few days.

Guys this thread is going too fast and if I want to make it to FSO I need to make some money first :smiley:

Can anyone care to give me a second opinion on post522628 page 1108 ?

and also what is a 2bar reversal ?

thanks

So we have two confirming signals 12 hr two bar reversal and daily pinbar.:60:

IMO thats more an indecision bar on daily and not a PIN because of the lower wick. So a nice strong up move to resistance and now traders not sure where its going or some profit taking before weekend. The previous bar stands out more than the indecision bar together with the other factors makes it a big NO trade for me.

Just my opinion :slight_smile: