Forex Price Action

Well if you want to continue derailing the PA topic in this thread, then I’m out. I have seen enough [B]keyboard warriors[/B] at many babypips threads, so if you expect me or anybody here to take your flaming bait, I rest my case because it shows everyone here about [U]your true intention[/U].

Let’s move on to the [B]REAL[/B] PA discussion, shall we?

I want to hear your opinion first. What do you think, is it an A+ trade setup? And why do you think that way? What are the pros and the cons of your trade setup?

Don’t be such a drama queen WM I’m not derailing any thing I’m just questioning things as any thinker should,if your going to blindly follow something someone says with out question dosent that tell you something.I’m unsure how far advanced your trading knowledge is so there’s the rub you could be just another wanabe for all I know.My true intentions are to learn and make money nothing more nothing less,and I repeat Ive learnt more from Johnathon’s forum than any other I’m just(as I said ) not sure If its enough.This is why there has of been of late an exodus to another forum (including yourself WM) .Because of the very few tradeable setups we see with this method it would seem untenable unless huge stakes were involved which most of us (I guess) cant afford,so while I think Js concise method is excellent the traceable setups are too few and far between,so could you (Johanathon) include another thing in to give us more setups somehow.

Buster - I like to question the ‘why’ of price, the very question you posed I asked of many, always without a satisfactory answer.

The nearest answer that made some sense to me was by a long term trader who said that as a clerk, back in the old days his job was to pile the paper orders on his desk, then when price reached a level he would have to pair those orders.

There were times that he would have, for example, many more buy orders than sells, price would move up after matching the orders that he had, and some buys would be left behind. He noticed often as price worked back down - right to the orders - then they were matched with the new sells - desk cleared, price back up and no buy orders left.

So now when I see price coming back down to a previous buying point (support) I think of those unmatched orders from last time. ( I also look at the ‘rate of fall’ and the reason for the price increase - but that’s a different story.)

Just a way that I look at it :slight_smile:

Thanks Coach! I’m following the system, I have developed a strong money management plan & continue to work on my psychology so I’m winning consistently.
1 million dollars after 1 million trades :59:

[QUOTE=Forex School Online;553583]Really nice trading Chisha! Really solid pre-trade marked levels is also what stands out as well

The fine line for Johnathon is how to keep members happy and not pee them off with discussing too much in babypips. I am sure if he had it his way he would discuss a lot more in here, because in the members area and courses there are more setups taught and traded such as continuation and breakouts etc

Traders in here are not are even aware about these setups taught in the members area because Johnathon makes sure members keeps them in the members area and so traders outside and in here in just assume and think that what they talk about in here is that’s all there is, but what is talked about in here is only trading reversal signals.

Yes it is great to have an inquiring mind, ask all the pertinent questions, however go
back to the start of the thread & just read through & watch the first few videos. Where
are the S/R levels? Are they random? As though they had just been thrown on the chart?

Of course the O/P is not going to give you all the answers, why do you think that is?

He guys,

after writing my last article I received a lot of emails and questions. I have now covered these for guys you in-depth in the latest video including points such as candles closing above/below key flip areas and marking levels with line or candles charts (why/why not). Any questions post them up in here and we can go through them.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

1 Like

Okay I get where you are coming from now, I’ll leave you to your ignorance.

Best of luck

PS To all the true followers of this thread the O/P has published a great vid. above
with some superb learning.

getting excited AUDCAD price is ever climbing to that significant level!!!

just need a fat PA signal and its hands to selling stations!

Darth

Not “fat” particularly, but would you say that’s a BEEB on the 4hr 16:00 candle?

Well spotted Darth this is at around the 50% mark of the whole move down as well.

I will be looking at this level 2 ways. One for rejection with some Bearish PA or if it bursts though and closes above, a retrace to then go long.

Either way there is ‘space’ either side of this level.

Nzd/Jpy Daily IBs,

Two Inside Bars have been formed on that pair. Coincidentally it’s at the resistance level.
Once price breaks out we are likely to see an explosive move. That is a price action story to keep eyes on!

I anticipate a break lower and will look to jump on the train during a pullback.

Cheers

[QUOTE=“Forex School Online;554025”]He guys,

after writing my last article I received a lot of emails and questions. I have now covered these for guys you in-depth in the latest video including points such as candles closing above/below key flip areas and marking levels with line or candles charts (why/why not). Any questions post them up in here and we can go through them.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwxGULDdGJ0

Safe trading,

Johnathon[/QUOTE]

Really great new video Johnathon, thanks again! I’m still here learning quietly in the background.

Let’s see… Fibo 50%, check! VBRN 1.00000, check! Huge space to move, check!

Now what we only need to wait is a decisive PA action. I’m pretty sure traders all over the world are licking their lips like a hungry wolf now, so the movement can be very drastic on this one. :smiley:

EURNZD D1: still looking for shorts, only now higher up

Cheers

Superb stuff Mr J!

@S&P 500 D1: watching same area for longs at new support

Also watching FT100 D1 for shorts at the top of the range

Cheers!

Another superb post!

Actively reading through this reveals a complete picture, from trade selection, to identifying FTA and targets, to managing a trade through its lifetime [ all there in black and white guys! ]. The rest is just up to practice ( new setups & looking back at old setups to see how they played out ).

Cheers!

Hallo nkanirmal!

If you sold at the low of the BEEB, would you be selling high or selling low?

WTI approaching a past area of interest (old resistance, new support).

Watching for long opps in coming day(s)