Forex Price Action

Doesn’t get any better than peeps cleaning up! :slight_smile:

Whatever way it would have gone (probable outcome), this was a super example of counter-trend PA.

Cheers!

I see you changed your chart colour hahahha

Hey FTC!

That was a nice level to look for PA on the H4 ( BRN 1.1500 ).

Hopefully you waited for the candle to close [ in which case you would have been spared a losing trade (entry above BUEB high) ].

I’m personally waiting for long PA on D1 at the KHL around 50Fib retrace.

Cheers!

Another A+ CT AUD setup! Formed a BEEB on the D1 was well.

Kul trading mate!

I stayed away from this one as that big bueb was countered with a bigger beeb.

Currently involved in the cadchf. A pb on th 4h and set my pending below it. Has been triggered but price isn’t play nice yet. We shall see.

It’s with the trend and pb formed at a khl.

the purple line is a d1 KHL (not one i just threw up to validate my trade)

note: PB could of been bigger

Darth

Damn didn’t have this chart added. I’m quite new to the sgd pairs… Had to Google what it stood for the other day lol. Kudos though. I would of been all over it.

Darth

Hi chisha,
That makes complete sense, so it would be more sensible to let the price fall to a significant resistance level before going long. I did not know that requirement for a pin, lesson learned!

Hi Will,

The pinbar: Pin Bar

The engulfing bar: Bullish and Bearish Engulfing Bars Introduction

The two-bar reversal: 2 Bar Reversal Price Action Trading Guide

Cheers

Hehe :slight_smile: Couldn’t say no to the kul colours!

I adopted them too :smiley:

GBP/jpy Daily market structure.

I see a ranging market. See how price smoothly bounced at the support level. By the looks of it the resistance has quite some choppiness.
However if you got a decent level and Pa signal than by all means take it.(at this stage I am not convinced to take any Long trade on the sterling pairs).

Cheers

add to that that we have inside bars for the last 4 days following the BEEB, looks like it is going to be an explosive move. I am just not happy with the RR :S

I’m sorry Will I lost you there, maybe I didn’t explain myself clearly. When you say let the price fall to a significant level before going long-This is in fact what we do on all setups, we wait for price to come to a level we deem significant & make plays from there because this ensures that were only entering at strong levels. In this case you were looking to go long at that level because you considered it a key level. I hope you read the links Dudest put up for ya.

Hey guys,
There’s a pin on AUDCAD 6HR. We can see that this market has been trending upward and has now made a pullback to a support area that had price stalling back in May. I think this might be a good entry level to go long with the trend and I’d put my TP level at the most recent upswing. Thoughts?

Nice level and all but I prefer the pin to be larger. Good luck though!

I’m not playing it though. I’m travelling this week so I’m not making any trades. You’re right about the pin being too small, I was thinking about those preceding black bars they look pretty commanding in comparison to the pin. Not a very convincing setup but I do like that the market has been going up strongly.

Exactly mate

this is true on the other hand the vbrn 1.000 is a major support turn resistance line and the market has been up on the short term and down on the long term. This maybe the turning point of the short term to marry up with the long term.

We are short term swingers here I have been told before but IMHO you have to take everything into account with PA as you are only letting the graph tell the story. i think it will give up more ground before it bulls are back in charge.

Obviously the week hasn’t finished. but food for thought. That’s starting to look like a good beeb on the W1 chart at khl and at a VBRN.

dARTH.

Thank you for that analysis Darth.
You know that makes sense, this could be a potential turning point & to be honest you’ve made me zoom my chart further out than I did previosly. Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

I did read the links, thanks a lot Dudest! Thanks for the info, think I’m just getting myself a bit confused!