Forex Price Action

Just to make sure , closing within the previous bar, does it mean that the pin bar is to close within the candle body not including the wick ?

[QUOTE=“Baojie;671844”]Just to make sure , closing within the previous bar, does it mean that the pin bar is to close within the candle body not including the wick ?[/QUOTE]

Including the wick.
I guess it increases the probability when the pin bar closed within the previous bar, as it shows that the “fake” side (in ur case is the bulls) does not gain control. Is my interpretation right?

Hi Baojie,

The body of the pin bar must close within the high/low range of the previous candle. The body of that pin bar is above the range of the previous bar.

The EUR/JPY daily has 3 inside bars at support. However this is probably not so much indecision as lack of trading volume at this time of year.

Why everyone who claims success on Forex forums will never agree to post his results on a third party verification website to prove that he really does walk the walk!

I just came back to this forum after abandoning it for YEARS, and first thing I noticed was the VSA thread, which is an indicator that only the ignorant would beleive that it represents the acutal volume in the forex market, so I know for a fact that everything written in that thread is complete BS without even reading one page.

And I see this thread, 5 stars, over 2 million views, and not even a single person is posting his results.

Forex is a world of BS, always is and always will be. I remember when one public forum that had litterally thousand of people writting thier strategies and trading systems and claiming to be making a lot of money. However, when I convinced their management to force their community to post the investor access to MT4 account as a proof of success if they want to recommend trade set-up, this is when it turned out that no body on that forum was able to make a penny over the long term. Its been 5 years since that forum has adobted this procedure, and they still have not had one single winning trader.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope you guys would learn something, although statistically speaking, most of you will never learn!

Go on then, post your own results

One of the active people posting in here did post their results a month or so ago. You know what happened? It didn’t make a bit of difference. People like you continued to question his honesty. The negative stuff does you or nobody any good. We’re not children. We can demo trade and test and find out for ourselves whether a trading methodology works or not. Please go away and let us have our “ignorant fun”. Check back in 5 years.

[QUOTE=“jerry591;673225”]

One of the active people posting in here did post their results a month or so ago. You know what happened? It didn’t make a bit of difference. People like you continued to question his honesty. The negative stuff does you or nobody any good. We’re not children. We can demo trade and test and find out for ourselves whether a trading methodology works or not. Please go away and let us have our “ignorant fun”. Check back in 5 years.[/QUOTE]

Can you point me to the third party verified results that you mentioned was posted a month or so ago?

edit I think I found it… Is it the one showing a 17% gain over a 7 month period?

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/beansquibble/priceaction/916106

Rubbish results. The system made +17% gain in 9 months. With a drawdown exposure of over -11%. And with the potential of blowing up a 9 months profit in a few of weeks. This is what the myfxbook says.

On positive note: this is one of the very very few topics I have ever seen where results do indeed get published on a third party website. Good job!

Still waiting to see your results

Ok the results are rubbish. Now I hope you and the other “Show Me” trolls will go away so those of us who want to can learn something about price action.

90 percent of forex traders suffered lower account balances over the last 12 months. Does this not mean that 90 percent of traders could have seen account growth had they taken the exact opposite trades?

An arbitrager on acid will go long this pair on the next break of a 3-day high.

I’m starting to think this is the same person making tons of accounts just keep his trolling fresh lol.

And what is it you’re trying to teach exactly? That you can’t believe in anything unless solid evidence is provided by some outside source, and even then it’s probably still just a lie? You know, I used to get irritated by people like you but now I just laugh cause I realize that you are one of the ones that probably lost a bunch of money and/or failed miserably at trading and now you’re trying to convince everyone else that it is not possible to be successful in this business. Sure, the results I provided aren’t very impressive. Then again, I had only been trading for a year and a half at that point, and I STILL made a profit. If you expect everything to be 100% from the get go you are in for some rude awakenings in your life. [B]Success is not discovered, it is BUILT.[/B] And I am constantly training my mind and improving my skills, day by day. And let me tell you, I am 10x better now than I was with that account. And guess what? I’m still a rookie!! Your results are a direct reflection of your effort and experience, [I]NOT[/I] of the profitability of your system. I humbly suggest you expend your energy into an area you actually believe you can be successful in.

Best of Luck to You,
Joey

[QUOTE=“Pippin it Old School;673329”] Success is not discovered, it is BUILT.[/QUOTE]
Totally agree. :slight_smile:
Well i guess fxsavvy probably has some difficulties in his life. Always think positively and good things will come.
Wish u all the best in ur life. :slight_smile:

I really think that most of you have a long way to go in Forex.

Anyways, I got what I asked for (the myfxbook link) and I am happy to have got a fair chance to easily evaluate the strategy and decide if its for me.

Merry Christmas everyone

Mr. Positive strikes again. :slight_smile:

Merry Xmas everyone and happy holidays.
Can I say that I have been reading babypip forum for years and at the end it comes down to price action and money management. There is a vast knowledge on this thread and plenty of well meaning experts, but I think over the years I have learnt that you have to do it your way. Place the trade as you see it with the wisdom and experience that you have gathered.
I have been trading since 2003 and I have various degrees of success. I have obviously gained some know-how because I’m still trading. I have never lost my account,never. I have had plenty of drawdowns but I recovered and stayed to trade another day, another month another year.
I think I have in my reading library over a dozen trading books but the best i have ever read is a little ebook by Max Dymon called “How to see what most FX traders Don’t”. It doesn’t tell you how to trade but more on how to see what is happening and it’s really big on money management. Anyway just saying it help me tremendously. Buy yourself a Xmas present.

Hi traders. Compliments of the season.

Anybody see Aud/usd 4H chart showing bearish pin bar off resistance? I have set a sell order at break of PB. Lucky i didn’t get in at market price or i would’ve been stopped out by current rising price! Sorry, can’t post chart at present.

Did it look like a good trade to anyone? Thanks.

Best, G.

Correction.edit: This post directed to ‘Fxsavvy’. Compliments of the season to you.

Check out forex school online’s you tube vids for more free examples of this thread’s methods. Lot’s of live trades. It looks good to me. Have you given this method a shot? For me, the method works. I see it does. My problem is waiting. Having the patience to wait for the best set-ups instead of taking trades that aren’t within the rules of this method. My psychology and attitude are my trading weakness and the reason i lose money.

All the best friend. G