Forex Price Action

Without the intention to sound insulting, you can just stay off this thread or do something else if you know it doesnt work for you. Please let those who wanna learn do so. Thanks

How did I know pippin would be the first defender of the faith all he,s done is proved my point,as they say you can lead a horse to water…of course its rigged pippin ,open your eyes man the only people making money are the MMs,they are the 5% and the rest of us the 95% .Sure you may have a few good weeks or even months but the market will take it back as sure as eggs are eggs. Nothing against you personally pippin as from your posts you seem a decent and well meaning guy ,Just wrong.

I suppose the thing is your not learning something that’s going to work for you.

I asked awhile ago if there were any long-term success stories, considering the longevity of this thread. I’m still very curious.

I’m glad we have this discussion which is I think very important for everyone who made so much effort learning and investing in this.

I’m sure most of the experienced traders who use or used this method had success at the beginning It’s not entirely bad strategy (if you compare it to other strategies or methods it’s the holy grail) but my concern is the following: as more and more people use Price Action I even dare to say 80 % of the traders are haunting Pinbars and drawing R/S levels in the world. The MM (market makers) take advantage of this fact. The more people are in the price action game more $ they make. it’s better for them because they know how the 80% of the traders would react when they see a PA signal. It’s like telling the future.
Ok let’s say in the next couple of month these MM traders or “FX manipulators” don’t rig PA trades because they got scared of this scandal (see my previous post) so after that we can have some positive trades and earn some money BUT THE PROBLEM IS YOU never know when they gonna act and they wipe your balance out in weeks and this is called manipulation so PA is beaten for now I think. I don’t blame MMs they just have the ability (lot of capital) to do it.

I think ‘kaysalas’ beginners have the right to know the TRUTH here. That’s why in this forum everyone is free to say or claim. You can prove my point otherwise or simply give me proof that I’m not right . You’re free to do so. PA is beaten for now.

Noone wants to cause harm here to anyone. Not to traders who sell courses or teach beginners for free. I just warn people, especially beginners. I know the truth is sometimes a harsh master. When I see PA setups posted by Jonathon and other celebrated traders on their site - and I’m talking about 5 or 10 setups lately - and at the end they get faked out I think something is going on and I’m trying to find out.

Some time ago Pippin when you and I had a difference of opinion ,you said more or less “defending this thread was draining you” so I’m unsure why you still insist on “wading in” every time someone questions the validity of the method. As you know I’m not a devotee and although I use something’s (like fjanos ) I personally don’t feel it works as a whole long term. I suppose if your so convinced you could post say- your next 10 trades as you do them with your target and stoploss,if it works then you silence the disbelievers once and for all. There you are there’s a challenge for you. There again you could say you shouldn’t have to prove anything, the trouble is people might say “what a cop out” I suppose. I wish you well.

Well said Buster, Let him present those 10 trades, IF HE CAN !!! which is not going to happen

Cant help but to think.

Hello, everyone!

Long time, no post here.
I have study this thread for more than an year. It is a very good point of star, but there are many more things to be learned.

I am very grateful to this thread because it gave me the momentum for learning and trading Price Action. But at some point(after 15 months for me) there is nothing more to assimilate. And as many new posters came in with many wrong and confused setups, the thread beginning to be tiring and I felt that it has no more contribution to my learning process.

After few weeks of uncertainties I have discovered the last three books by Al Brooks about Price Action and a new Price Action universe has shown… After more than 6 months I am almost done with first book as they are awfully hard to read and understand. The books are focused on stocks and futures charts, so they are what you need for stocks trading.

At this point, after two years and five months in trading I manage to get to breakeven.

Anyway, besides this thread I highly recommend Al Brooks books.

Is there an online forum about stock trading that you could recommend like babypips.com but stock trading?

Hi fjanos I’ve PM’ed you with and interesting site that may be of interest re:stock trading.

Not hearing a lot from" Pippin it old school "re busters 10 trade challenge,now I wonder why that is !!!:54: any ideas anyone :20:

Hello guys I have just seen a chart USD/CAD and I am thinking to get in this trade. I would like to hear some comments from you. It seems the price is on resistance ready to go down. This candle is called shooting star and its strong signal for changing trand. Candle isnt finished yet so I will wait for closing but I think I will take this trade. What do you think?

Haha you’re absolutely right buster! Ya know, I would be happy to post my next 10 trades, but unfortunately I wouldn’t have much of an audience, so I’ll just continue to do what I was doing. I was only ever spending time in here to assist others but now there’s not really anybody to assist so I’m good. Happy trading :slight_smile:

Joey

Joey I commend your efforts to help out on this thread. It’s sad this thread has turned into what most do; a circle jerk of newbies insisting that profitable trading isn’t possible or this method doesn’t work anymore.

There lack of experience with the method and lack of understanding of how probability works in trading fueling their naivete. It’s funny when someone tells you something doesn’t work when you’re account says otherwise. Don’t sweat the 95% and keep on doing what you were.

Good Luck

Well here’s an idea as Pippin didn’t feel he was able to take up the challenge how about yourself ! then the “newbies” could have more confidence.Yes that’s a great idea lets see if your up for it ,or was it just talk ?

Just talk is my guess Buster, Why do people insist on making claims they cant or wont back up, if you bought a second hand car and the salesman said it was great would you believe him or want to take it for a spin and have a look under the hood ? of course you wouldn’t take his word ,well not unless you were stupid, then why are people expected to take forex claims at face value, lets get real here guys.

Your a decent guy Joey ,I wish you well in your trading.

Hi Buster and everyone,

I’m also a newbie, and I have followed this thread for some time. I’m busy with work in the past six months and only been able to make some demo trades during this period. However I’m quite happy with my performance thus far with 5 out of 6 winners. I’m slightly more free this coming month. I’ll also post my trades whenever I can, just like Pippin it old school.

Of course no guarantee that I can win, but I’ll throw in my analysis of my trade whenever possible. Then hopefully we can get feedback and learn together.

Seems like no one is replying u, I’ll try to give u some of my analysis.

I think its a very nice PB at a good level, but just be careful of the area below it, there have been many price rejection in the past at ard 1.24, which is also a BRN.

As I’m very conservative, I’ll not take this trade and wait for the price to go below 1.24 before I will make a decision again.