Forex Price Action

I’ve put a sell limit order on my Go Markets demo account @ 79.85. SL 81.11 and TP 78.00

I think this 1 hour chart looks promising. The trend is obviously bullish, and a TP target placed @ 80.50 may be easily achievable.

All the best fellow traders.

I’ve just entered short on EUR/JPY weekly chart after the price breached the 4 weeks’ low for the second time during this trading day. My TP target is @ 129.00 and the risk/reward ratio is approximately 1 : 3

Best of luck.

So Vorrei when do you think your T/P will trigger.??

Pending orders can be triggered, while take profit targets can be reached. Reaching the TP in this instance may take a while, but technically it seems to be feasible. - You could have asked the same question regarding my post #21065 because my thinking and reasoning would have been very similar. In that post the TP target was reached in a reasonable time, although I used the weekly chart there too.

EUR/CAD 1 H chart may offer generous risk/reward ratio for us traders. I’ve entered long at 1.4083 SL is @ 1.4072 and TP target is @ 1.4150 I think R/R ratio of 1 : 6 might be achievable. That would be fantastic.

Happy trading. God bless.

What was the reason for entering this trade? Is there a strong support level there?

guys

Johnathon s site still running?
tried to contact him few time and no answer

The above mentioned EUR/CAD 1 H trade was a real success that brought in the 1 : 6 Risk/Reward. There was no obvious strong support level there. We could see 3 impulsive bearish candlesticks on the chart and a big gap between the actual price and the 20 EMA. When this happens at some point the price tends to make a correctional move in the other direction and approaches the 20 EMA. You might ask what is behind this type of move? Well, the price fell approximately 120 pips in just 3 hours. I think traders were happy with the result and decided to close their short positions and cash in. Consequently the price changed its direction, and a correctional move occurred.

We can see a double rejection candle off the support zone on NZD/USD 1 hour chart. I’ve entered short @ 0.6635, SL 0.6675 & TP 0.6590 . My trailing stop will kick in when I am 30 pips in profit. Let’s see how this trade works out.

All the best fellow traders.

EUR news so strong , so wait monday opening.

Hello all! Joining this thread a few years late but have learned immensely from everyone sharing their PA analysis process and charts especially from Johno and other FSO folks on here! Have learned a lot more than what I could have read in a book.

Came across a few B+ set ups this week, but still waiting on those A+ ones to pull the trigger.

Will post a few charts in the next few days to show the levels that I am looking at for PA and how I expect the price to go.

hey guys …
great to see this kind of PA Threads at babypips…
i will also follow it and if i have time to i will post some pics as well…
nice thread
keep on piping

EURUSD
4HR
Trend is Bullish
Looking for PA to go LONG from 1.0938 Support

GBPUSD
4HR
Trend is Bullish
Looking for PA to go LONG from 1.5110

USDJPY
4HR
Trend is Bearish
Looking for PA to go SHORT from 121.31

USDCAD
4HR
Trend is Bullish
Looking for PA to go LONG from 1.3625

AUDUSD
4HR
The market is moving within a range.
Looking for PA to go LONG from 0.7182

NZDUSD
4HR
Market is in a range but also seems to have potential for a Bullish trend

Aud/USD matches to my analyse i´m in since yesterday at 0,7180 …trailing stop is now at 0,7230…so the first 50 pips are safe for this week…
:wink:

Usd/Jpy 4h

anyone riding this beast?

i were in but my trailing stop kicks in…just little profit
now iam back in the game …lets see what the fed will bring :wink:

It’s all go!

U/J long

Non stop

Best
Kas