Merdekarama system

Hi everybody

I am quite new to forex trading. Anyway, I recently stumbled upon this trading system called the Merdekarama system. I hear it is quite good to use on the 1H timeframes. I’ve attached it so that you can take a look at it yourself. But signals are when everything is blue, sell when everything is red. I just want to hear what you all think about it, and maybe we can learn from each others experiences and learn to trade this system profitably. And if anyone has used it before could you please tell use how it went for you. Scanning through the system’s historical indicators on the Eur/Usd pair and GBPJPY pair on the 1H time it looks to be a good system.

Merdekarama Trading Strategy.zip (35.9 KB)

Hi,
Nothing is attached

Hi, when I’m opening the attachement I seeing all the files there. But if you still can’t see it you can get this system from forexmetatraderindicators.com You’ll give them your email and then they’ll send you a link which will have a whole lot of systems and then from there you can selected the Merderkarma system. Anyway, here is what it should look like once you have uploaded it into your MT4 platform:

This is the latest position for the EUR/USD pair on the H1 timeframe.

I heard there is a new version out there! :slight_smile: 2008 is old version…

Merde Karma This is a joke right? You do know what merde means in French right? :smiley: