Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

Thanks Blizard. I completely overlooked the resistance there.

Hi Blizard, on that first set up I got stopped out a couple of times and unfortunately didn’t get to chance to trade for the rest of the day so I missed the entry again after it hit my daily pp at 1.6156 which then turned into a nice move, is there anything I could have done to have avoided the 2 losses before that? I had shorted at 8.08am gmt and 8.18 gmt

Hi blizard

As per the rules, SL is always at the opposite dot, how about TP, how do u decide to take profit?

1. Based on Risk Reward ratio, 1:1 or more?

2. Based on S&R and/or Pivot point?

3. Based on no of pips?

thanks

Guys found something interesting.

Heya, im not sure if your interested, but i have found a way to make Stockneon’s EA run profitable.

It only takes 0.5 pips each time, but sometimes catches more.

I have a second EA running which closes the trade at 0.5 pips.

Not huge profits, but if run across multiple currencies, on the 5 min chart could provide a nice income.

There are 2 issues:

1. The EA will trigger trades when the candles move past either trend line, even though we are using only one trend line based on the current coloured dots (as per Blizards strategy).

2. Also if you start MT4 when the EA when it has gone beyond the trend line it will place a trade which you are notwanting to do a while after the trend line has been broken.

But if across multiple currencies, it could generate a nice number of low level pips.

Nothing sexy but who wouldn’t want an extra few pips a day on top of manual trading?

If Stockneon or someelse wanted to fix this it would work quite nicely.

If your interested let me know and i’ll post the other EA i have and what my setup it.

Im still testing it at the moment.

But so far 4 trades yesterday:

Below is todays setups, so two entries. So on the 5 min chart it is feasible. Maybe 2-3 trades a day on EURUSD.

I got a quick 9 pips here.

Nice Trade Darklighter. As far as my PT, “Based on S&R and/or Pivot point” would best describe my trading style. If im up 8+ pips and im approaching a SR level or fib, ill definitely take my profits.

Nice trades today on the 5 minute EUR/JPY chart.

hello Blizzard

In the end what swingzz settings did u choose ? 3 or what else? (for M1 trades)
and do u enter trade after the break candle has closed or during the move?

Cheers

Hi every one,
First I thank you all for your efforts and mainly Blizard for this great system. Please I need your help since I am using TradeStation v2 that does not offer Autodayfibs indicator. Is there any other alternative indicator to show the daily hi and low?.

thank you and regards,

I have found try 4 on 5 min chart, not as many opportunities as 2, but bigger gains :slight_smile:

I mainly trade the 5 minute chart now, each trade usually yields 10+ pips. I prefer the minbBar settings on “2” for the 5 minute and above time frames. For 1 the minute charts, i would recommend 3 or 4 for minBars. I only enter a trade once the candle has closed on all time frames.

thanks

i’ve been following this topic since the beggining, but I still didn’t had the time to trade it properly and the small amount of time I did had I wasn’t able to properly draw the lines, anyway i’ve been trying to backtest the EA but the results are account blown up. did anyone tried to backtest the EA ?

is it valid if closed only with the shadow or the whole body of the candle must break the level?

"I only enter a trade once the candle has closed on all time frames. " It means you trade with confirmation of higher TF with same concept? which TF you refering to if I may ask?

Thx again :slight_smile:

The body must close past the trend-line. Be careful however if the break of the trendline is close to the fib pull back sweet spot between the 61-76% of the larger movement. I have attached an image to explain. The candle closed past the trend-line however, not a good place to enter because of the sweet spot.

Also, i only wait for the candle to close on the time frame im trading usually 5 minute nowadays.

thanks

Hello, some nice setups today on the 5 min EUR/USD. To eliminate smaller movements / breakouts I have switched the minBars to “3” so I catch the larger movements alone going forward.

Blizard,
This was a perfect setup for a 10 plus pip trade. The dashed line is a 50 sma for trend. Read and black lines are pivots. When you have time could you review how to use fib retracements as SR to keep me out of bad trades. I’m only having a 50% win rate and need help. Should I just stay with the the eurusd and the gbp/usd?

Thanks,
Greg

Can SMA’s help to increase the acuracy of profitable trades ?

Sandybeach,

I wonder the same thing. I do feel that the set up I posted had a much higher chance of success because everything lined up perfectly, a retracement and then a continuation downward. Only going with the trend could be too restrictive.

Greg

I added a 200 sma. This sample trade is a trend trade using the method for entry. What do you think Sandybeach and Blizard and others???

Greg

Interesting to entry only when it bounce back to the ma, used then as dynamic S/R.

Btw I’d rather use a 50 EMA, not SMA

Cheers :wink: