The Pairaballz System

I think this system works because once the market makes a good reversal, it will make a pretty long run on the H4 chart. Works on other time frames as well, but trailing stop may have to be tweaked. The system is pretty simple (KISS). The only thing Stay away from those news reports and times of volatility.

Trading Setup
Trade on the H4 Chart
Parabolic SAR
14 SMA applied to close
Trading Rules

1. Enter long if:
    a. The Parabolic SAR generates a buy signal *
    b. there is a full open and close above the SMA*
    c. There is no interest rate or NFP report in the next 12 hours

2. Enter short if:
    a. The Parabolic SAR generates a sell signal
    b. there is a full open and close below the SMA
    c. There is no interest rate or NFP report in the next 12 hours

3. Stop:
    a. Distance from entry to SMA. Min 30 pips/Max 60 pips, If the distance is only 20 pips from entry to SMA is only 20 pips then Set it to 30

4. Profit Target 0, Apply a 50 pip trailing stop.

*Enter the position on the first candle that satisfies the entry conditions. For example, if you enter long on a trade and it is closed out, entry conditions a and b may still hold true. Do not re-enter the trade. Wait for a new signal to generate either in the opposite direction or price action makes contact with the SMA and crosses through the body of the candle. If there is a full open and close above the SMA then you can re-enter in a long position)

I’ve attached a document that shows valid entries and exits since the beginning of January
*PIPnRUN

lol well the name got my attention. I think most people here are past this sort of trading…naked is the next gen lol. If you want some attention, post results from a back test lol. Then have the conversation on how to tweek it to fix the bad periods etc etc etc. :slight_smile:

Yes, it would be nice to see some backtesting results…seems like a good system

Thanks for sharing your system, but this form of trading is very old and suggested by so many traders long time ago
It depends on many other factors till full open and close of candle beyond SMA be the real Breakout
By the way thank for your suggestion and guide for trading again
Best Wishes

Thanks for the responses. I’m not neglecting the thread. Working on the backtest.

Hi petefader your post intriged me, what do you mean when you said “naked is the next gen”? Franzan123 also pointed out that this form of trading is very old, that leaves me pretty curious since i see simillar strategies like the one posted on this thread, all over the internet. So is the market switching to naked trading? Isn’t naked trading older than trading with indicators? I mean its the basis of techincal analyis right? Also what makes this strategy “old”?

Sorry if im being annoying, i kinda feel like a kid asking so many questions but im really curious and want to know more :stuck_out_tongue:

(I also trade naked ,clean charts, with a 20 SMA to smooth price action. I dont look at indicators, i tried out but they dont work for me.)

I was referring to newbies. I’ve seen a shift over the years where they are spending (wasting) less time with indicators now and more on naked charts…just s/r, pa, fib, volume etc… This of course is a good thing.

Trailing Stop

quote “4. Profit Target 0, Apply a 50 pip trailing stop.”

Which type of trailing stop do you use? The stop start trailing immediately with even just 1 pips in your favour or it start trailing when reached the 50 pips profit?

Sorry for my bad english

Start trailing when price action reaches 50 pips profit. For every 50 pips in profit. Move stop 50 pips.