Macfibo system

I can only answer London open 4pm Singapore time… I know that answer doesn’t help. Perhaps the following link could help you. I know, I might be a good-ish trader… but im totally useless in terms of timezones… Forex Market Hours You should take note of DTS as well.

I just entered a buy signal on the Eur/Gbp I pray all goes well lol

Could you include charts buddy so everyone can see :D. Thanks a million.

I will next time but Im at work right now and I can’t do it from the computer on my job. Sorry about that.

MACFIBO EURUSD ANALYSIS 15/3/2012

I anticipated a further drop towards 261.8 during the Asian-London session, but I preferred if price corrected itself and tested 20SMA first (ofcourse, if there was a strong buy signal, I’d ‘invalidate’ this mini correction entirely). It did actually that. The rejection ‘warning’ could be seen from the candlestick… (read steve nison books, its awesome). Price went down from that rejection and completed a 261.8 Macfibo wave. yipee…

I am anticipating on bullish trade today. Every impulsive wave will be followed by a corrective wave… 161.8 recent support is just acting as a guide should intraday price action decides to correct itself (I take Macfibo buy as a confirmation of that action).

tips : Just worth noting, H4 Macfibo hits 161.8 and D1 Macfibo has hit 127.2. Now H1, H4 and D1 are ‘sitting’ on potential exhaustion point. Only potential… let’s look at the fundamentals for the rest of the week.

Happy trading.

I have been studying your strategy. I like it very much, however in reviewing you record of 44 trades I get a different
winning percentage rate. I get a win rate of 68% rather than 53%. 30/44=.68

Agree or disagree anyone?

Yea it is infact 68%… I don’t know how the hell I managed to get 53%… I changed it already… though I haven’t changed the calculation on Excel. Thanks for studying the system. Keep posting and reading. Thanks.

Updated the PDF, available in first page. I know where I did wrong… I calculated 14/30 instead… palm to face

Billionz’s Long Trade for EURGBP.

Thanks for posting the chart

Buy signal activated hours ago. I took the Long trade, mechanically TP@ 161.8. I will cut my loss when 5x8to the downside. There… (i apologise no charts, i am on me iPad, not sure how to grab screenshots here).

P/s : do not fear to trade when signal has been activated. Do not fear of losing too… Just stick to the rules.

EUR/USD - I entered this long signal about an hour ago too. Fingers crossed!

chart for ref if its correct

Hi mukhi, pull the fib all the way to todays lowest(ptb).

done, hope this time its correct… very happy with the system. Atleast know where we are heading:5:

Always exit the trade when 5ema croosed 8sma even price did not hit target. Ok guys…

I hope EURUSD will hit TP first before 5x8

Wow! Well, I must say I’m pretty happy right now!

At the same time as entering my long EURUSD trade this morning (near London opening, 07:45ish London time) I saw a short signal USDCHF and a long on AUDUSD and entered into both. Really sorry that I can’t attach the charts, but I’m using charts on ipad, not sure how to upload yet…

Anyway, both have hit the TP! 27 pips AUDUSD and 22 USDCHF.

EURUSD, is 5 going to cross 8 soon? If so, the recommendation is to exit the trade, right? Looking at past indicators, price does sometimes continue in the direction you want, but I guess better safe than sorry?

hi sufian

great system for newbies. looks good! wonder how it will perform in ranging mkts, that’s what always kills me. got a few questions if u dont mind…

1. how you manage trade if going to sleep? TP is set but how abt SL? 1:1 RR?
  2. how you do the MM? esp when we not sure of SL?
  3. what is e app u using on ur ipad that allows all these indicators?
  4. how long have u been live with this strategy? very simple but effective :slight_smile:

appreciate your sharing. tks a lot!