Macfibo system

Good observation mate, but keep in mind that Stoch is an oscillator… so basing your analysis on it is wrong by principle. Look at it as confirmation, not as green light. Even more, check divergences, on different TF, instead of just overbought/oversold itself.

What shouldnt let you go into a trade and THEN let you open the indie to search confirmation, is price action: it’s never wrong :smiley:

For the stoch settings, I prefer using 14.3.3

But alot of efforts are required to learn price action, I m finding it very difficult… but hey I atleast I tried :frowning:

keep on trying! It’s really essential for what I’m seeing. Perseverance will get it betetr =)

Haha…Is really bored while waiting for signal, but sometimes i see the big candles move up and down quickly between a few minutes while you still waiting for the valid signal during the peak hour, i’m really really cant stand for it and hope to jump in to scalp for a ‘little’ pips before i enter the valid signal… hahaha… Besides that, i’ve tested your trading system, is really a good system!!! [B]REALLY!!![/B] And i know ist was out of topic if we discuss here, or can you just pm me your scalp style?

Thank in advance…

Regards,
luciferey

Anybody else using a platform that doesn’t allow you to alter FIB lines? I use Oanda’s, and they only have default fib lines, no 127.2 or 200.0. I’ve been using the Oanda platform for a while and am hesitant to change software just for the ease of custom FIB lines.

Does anybody have an easy way to calculate the extra FIB lines? Especially the 127.2? Typing all the info into a calculator is annoying, so I’ve mostly been visually cutting the space between 100 and 168 in half and then going a little closer to the 100.

Anybody going for the EURUSD trade that is setting up? I’m concerned about time of day…

Same concern here, I also have a SR line drawn right where the price is now:

Oh, good one! You’re right, it’s sitting at psychological barrier 1.3100 as well, so I’m just gonna skip this one.

I’d rather have more in my favor before just blindly jumping in. :slight_smile:

Good luck man!

Damn, I short it without taking SR into consideration…

Well hang in there man, looking like it is creating an inverse hammer - bearish!

I hope so it close like thiis

is there any consensus on entering a trade a few bars after the signal? Like the signal from two hours ago. Or is it best to strictly make/notmake the trade at the signal.

I ride the trade if it hasn’t touched 127 level

I agree with Muneeb. MA crosses already lags out a bit, letting you lose a part of the ride… entering even later than that… is risky!

Cheers

EU Buy signal is coming, but its close to the SR Line… Can anyone tell me is this SR line correct

On this last bearish crossover as in Muneebs chart, the crossover occured in the space before the candle. Does this mean that it would normally be ok to the take the trade once this candle has finished? Usually the candle that creates the crossover is not the candle that we take the trade on, we wait for the next candle. This question is just in principle, ignore the fact that there was an SR line below.

The arrow shows the point of entry in question. Would you enter the trade here or wait for another candle to form? (see pink as red and turquoise as black).

If you missed the fresh activation, just let it be. There always be tomorrow

Always wait for the candle close.

The crossover occured when the candle was still forming so I was thinking we wait for another candle to finish to confirm the trade.

Hi… maybe I misunderstood your first question. Pardon me. :slight_smile:

There are times when the MA are ‘crossing’ even before the candle closed. Even in that situation, [B]we don’t pull the trigger yet. [/B]We pull the trigger when it is ‘crossed’, in other words, we wait until the candle that led to the ‘crossing’ to be CLOSED to confirm the ‘crossing’ hence the word ‘crossed’.