Macfibo system

i downloaded it from the simple and almost naked thread. :slight_smile:

yes and it hit tp

i tried macfibo on silver but it hit sl pls comment

The candle that created the crossover is really long, which is not the best entry signal. It might be because of news. I usually stay away when the crossover happens due to a relatively long candle. A smooth crossover is usually the best.

Thanks Cristina. By the way, no more signals for EURUSD??? Come on!!!

I think the forex gods heard me, there is a signal starting H1 EURUSD.

I was monitoring GU and get in BUY when the cross happened.

Let’s see…

what i want 2 no is if
5x20 with 8ma below 20 should v trade

I’m pretty certain it is still a valid signal. The 8ma should only be considered for the exit of the trade. But what I said about the big candle is actually relevant. If there is a sudden jump in price, the 5ma might cross while the 8ma is left behind. If the cross happens more smoothly, the 5 and 8 will probably cross together.

Hey sunfiansaid, sorry for asking losts of questions, but I took a trade today (my first loss) using macfibo signal, and I would like you to see if I did something wrong, or it was a valid signal.
Help me out a little more please. Tomorrow things will be better!

Hi Fxdaselva,

I’m not Sufian but I think you did everything correctly…unfortunately winning is not a must…even with a good system as it seems to be MacFibo so far.
For your information I did not take that trade but I started soon after buying eurusd at 10.00 (central european time). After an immediate growing of eurusd…now it seems everything is changing and I fear prices will hit my SL at 1.25432.
If that will happen I will seriously considerate to stop using this system because so far I lost already 130 pips.

What is happening?

Everyday that passes I’m thinking that having success in trading is a question of luck…unless you have a huge amount of money.

I can’t understand why I start using a system that seems to work and immediately it start loosing!

I started trading with macFibo since a couple of weeks now and I’m already down more than 130 pips. Initially I thought I made some mistake because I started a trade with the first cross that met the conditions to start as Primary signal…and so I lost on eurusd, usdjpy, eurgbp and usdgbp.
Then Sufian suggested me to concentrate only on one cross and so I’m trading only eurusd now…but unfortunately the results seems to be always a disaster.

My question now is: is trading forex like gambling or betting at sports?

I’ve got told that studying Economics is really useful for seeking job, but then why A founds awesome job and makes career while B fails badly? Surely not cos of luck, but cos one learned how to use the tools he learned better, cos is generally better than B and yes a bit of luck maybe gave him a hand!

Forex is the same, just cos macfibo IS (cos it is statistically) profitable, doesn’t mean it’s profitable with whoever uses it. There are many good systems out there, it’ s a matter of knowing them well and finding the one fitting us. Maybe this is not your case? maybe the TF tradable with it is not in your inner spirit? maybe you trade in a emotive way? etc etc etc

5-10% of the traders are profitable, this tells much! But no… they don’t pass their day in church preying and touching wood, belive me :slight_smile:

Let’s not get into this mined field of guessing forex=gambling pls, cos it is not!

That’s happened again!!! I just lost again 40 pips!!!

what forex general knowledge do you have? how long have you been on it?

This is exactly what I say to my friends but…

Where do Am I wrong? It’s a matter of emotiveness? Why? When not using a trading system I agree and infact I remember that in the past I had several bad losses just because I tried to recuperate as soon as I made a loosing trade and then I loose again more and more…but now I’m strictly using one trading system…so what?

Probably there’s something I don’t understand.

But I am here to learn. So if there is someone that can help me please raise your hand!

I am studying forex since one year now and I think I lost on total around 3.000 pips.

The first 6 months have been for sure the worst…but now is not going much better…I have red many many things on the internet plus a couple of books

poke me on skype if you want

How do I find you on skype?

Hey apfrezza,
I´m new using this system, but one thing I can say is this system really works combined with money mgnt, few our after losing this trade I got another signal that made me get my pips back.
So in my newbie opinion, rolly grails don´t exist, we have to do the work our selfs! And the process of learning can be painfull with real money.