Free Live trading Webinar for one month!

Greeting to all traders around the world!

I will do free of charge, live trading sessions, starting May 1. That is in about 6 weeks from now.
We trade together from Tuesday to Friday, every week for one month.
It is my first thread in this forum, so I can not paste any link here, sorry! I will write 5 threads and than provide you with a link ok!

Have a wonderful Day

Nikos M

You may simply put your URL as [QUOTE]…Or write the URL without “www” or “http”…Its simple

please stop spamming the forum

I hope I am not violating any forum regulations with this thread.

Greeting to all traders around the world!

I will do free of charge, live trading sessions, starting May 1. That is in about 6 weeks from now.
We trade together from Tuesday to Friday, every week for one month. If you are interested, please Use the below link to join!
nikstradingalerts.com/membership-page/

We will do scalping, intraday and swing trading on forex, metals and indices. I will not only execute trades, but show you live, how to manage your trades, how I trade conservative and aggressive and will give you tips to avoid classic mistakes most traders do.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and share your thoughts and opinions with other traders!

The sessions will be in English, but you can ask questions in German or Greek… sorry, but I can’t speak more languages….lol!
I don’t want to start with a too big trading room, so we can discuss our trades more relaxed. That means, I will “close the door” after 100+ traders join!

This live trading room is limited and will be deleted by April 30. 2012!
We will do the Live trading sessions during the London and US open.
Login Details and trading times will be mailed to you in April 2012!

Have a wonderful Day

Nikos Mermigas