The best way to stay consistent!

Hi SRPlayer,

I am trying to find out if tradingit.com has released their trade copier for those who are interested to copy their trades on their live account. I have been searching for a very reliable trade copier to use but have not found one yet. If anyone can suggest one that will be greatly appreciated.

And oh S/RPlayer, have you started trading for tradingit.com?

Hello SR and thank you for your significant and valuable contribution to my forex education. I am so happy I found your thread. As I read through the thread for the second time, I am becoming more clear on your strategy but some questions have come to mind. For example how do you define "significant S/R levels. Is it just that they are levels found in the higher timeframes or something else. Also, early in the thread you did not talk much about requiring the wave indicator to return to zero before entering a trade once price had returned to a “significant” S/R level. I also note that in many of the trades shown early in the thread it seems you entered some trades well before the zero was reached on the waves indi. Is this sometimes a matter of discretion or should we always wait for the waves indi to reach zero and beyond before seeking those approp-riate s/r levels? one last thing, you have talked about looking first for the dynamic wave but in one place you stated that you should seek them in h4 or daily whereas in another post you said you could take them down to 5m as long as s/r is from higher time frames. I am remembering as I write this that you said that the big waves on the lower timeframes may not be as reliable as those on the higher tf’s so I guess I have answered my own question on this one but I would still like to hear your thoughts. Thanks again so much for sharing your knowledge. msn

One more question SR and thanks in advance. well after reading on, again I think I found the answer to one of my previous questions and that is this: if price has reached your target s/r level but the indi has not, you look to lower tf’s and you will sometimes find the indi there has indeed returned to zero. This leads to my question. When this happens, do you have to enter the trade in the tf where this has occurred or can you go back to the daily and enter the trade on the daily tf even though the waves indi has returned to zero on a different tf.

Hi SR, If the retest of the zone occurs before the indi moves to zero does that mean you should not take a trade that then comes back to S/R. I know you say to only take the first retest but does that apply if the retests occur before the waves indi returns to zero? Thanks, msn

Dont think SR Player is playing in here anymore dude

Then can anyone else answer my questions? Appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks, msn

msn - I’m no SR Player but I can offer my take on your question. SR Player made it clear in several posts on this thread that the driving force at the core of this method is the wave 3, dynamic move, that defines for you the direction in which you should trade. It is the FIRST step in spotting trade opportunities. The SR levels are secondary and are used as zones for entry and exit points. They have no value on their own merit. Focus on price action on the chart and the wave indicator. The wave indicator retracing to zero indicates that the dynamic move has probably ended. Only then it is time to look for SR level to mark an entry point. SR zones are more apparent and are easier to spot than the waves. In the beginning we tend to let our focus wonder to the SR zones, overlooking the order in which this process is done. Remember that these zones have no significance on their own. Just because there is an apparent zone doesn’t make it count. Nothing counts before the waves indicator retraces to zero therefore, the answer to your question is that this is not a test of the zone because this zone does not count yet. Wait for the indicator to retrace to zero first. Only then look for SR zone in that area. It is likely to be different than the one you see now.

Thanks for you help, msn

Is this system still working ?.
I just thought that FX market start from mid 2012 has changed significantly until now.

Hi Bro,

Could you send me the indies for the support and resistance level ?
Thank you

hey happy green think you are digging an old grave …take a look at the date bro

Of course it still works. This is a legendary thread by all means.

What has changed since mid 2012 until now in your view?
Sure the volatility is problably a bit lower but other than that it is still the same.

Hello, so I was looking in this thread from the beginning. And my question is when market touch your level, how do you know will it go up or down? I was looking at the provided pictures and levels are red and green. red means it will go up, and green it means it will go down. But how to know that?

SR Player is no longer present in this thread. Key word “Impulsive moves”, my suggestion is that you read the entire thread a couple of times (like i had to) and then you will start to get a pretty good grasp of the concept.

The indicator could be had by Googling 11_supdem. This system is based on elliot waves. Just read the thread from the beginning. It will open your eyes.

SR Player seems like an honest and good person but the company Trading IT is a fraudulent company which goes under several names. While doing due diligence , I could not find any information on the company. Further digging lead me to this link. ( I cannot post the link .Baby pips rules). I hope she did not get caught up in the company’s hype of free stuff. I sincerely hope she is all right. Do some searching on the net.

Hey Ramohed,
Yeah SR seems legit and she does not strike me as a troll with bad intensions. In fact it´s one of the VERY few threads out there where the author does not bait you in to buying something.

Yeah i´ve read about Trading IT. Do not know if they´re fraudulent or not, can not say for sure but their website seems to have vanished some time after or around the 2015 SNB debacle(again not sure if my memory serves me right).

I have done some searching on the net but am unable to find anything of use.

Edit:

This is by far the best thread i´ve found and believe me i´ve read a few.

I just wanted to say this is a great thread. I just came upon it and am reading through it. Definitely subscribed

It is a great thread to learn and gain more knowledge of Forex. Subscribe it, to learn more and more and expand your skills with it.

good analysis, I think you’ve spent enough time with forex now hahaha