6:40 PM
USD/CAD SELL 0.99117 0.99912 0.98775 0.98574 0.98410

May 3
GBP/CHF BUY 1.46185 1.45461 1.46463 1.46649 1.47070

May 3
GOLD BUY 1611.28 1578.58 1622.18 1633.08 1658.84

Thanks. Since AUD/USD has hit already, do you think it is too late to enter the trade or no?

It still looks like it will go up. Its not too late.

I took the Aud trade and I am up +30 pips right now. Nice work jake. Do you have some sort of a service or something?

Why did you place this thread is this forum? There are othere places on the site for making daily calls.

This isn’t a system, and it’s a far cry from the holy grail. It’s a “I hope the guy knows what he’s talking about because I’m gonna bet the farm on him” thread.

jakeroberts

bigshow

minwong

:D:18: scam alert…

Thanks for point that out !

I went to have a look at those trades… ummm… no. Don’t think so.

Are you on drugs? How is it a scam when I am giving profitable signals for “free?” And that doesn’t mean anything if we all signed up at the same day. I could have told people that I will be posting free signals on babypips and so they signed up. This will help traders and bring traffic to babypips also. If you don’t want to follow the signals then don’t but don’t spoil it for everyone else by troll posts.

just because the site says "baby"pips, it does not mean we are amateurs… Everyday scammers try to pull the same stunt you did yesterday… I will keep “trolling” any thread that try to lure new traders into a scam like yours… if you want you can report me to BP admins… let’s see who goes down first…

I asked you a question that you have not answered. How is it a scam, if I am giving signals for free?? Answer that please because I sure as hell want to hear this…

why are you giving free signals?? why don’t you share your system like a lot of people here?? do you have a website, blog, signal service that is paid??

These are not signals.

Please include TP, SL, R/R, rationale of the trade, etc.

Does it look like I have a blog, website or paid service?! Why would I be posting free signals here if I had that? Where is the logic in this? Ok perhaps I made this thread in the wrong forum. I take responsibility for that and apologize but to call me a scam is unfair. I am giving free signals because I want to help people.

You must understand that it looks scammy. I guess we’re all waiting with baited breath to see if you’re going to start selling these “signals”. Especially with three accounts starting on the same day who some how managed to reply to your post. That is very very suspicious. The more loyal members here look after the site and try to keep it as reputable as possible. So please understand the position that they’re in.

With minwong suddenly asking if you have a service, I suspect you would’ve said yes and a lovely chat between you and this fictitious account you would give out enough details for people to sign up.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt myself and admit that you are right with the assessment that if no money is required and you aren’t generating money from people trading these “signals” that it can’t be scam.

However, the alternative to scam is a very very poor trader. If you are trying to scam, I suggest you don’t waste your time, if you are a very very poor trader I highly recommend the School offered on this very website. I have yet to find a more comprehensive approach to teaching people forex trading.

Ok, then prove me wrong

give your signals but please include [B]TP, SL, R/R, rationale of the trade, etc. [/B]

We all know here is the only way you can show that you are not a scammer…

The first price is the entry, the second is the SL and the rest of the three are TP points. I will be sure to be more specific in my next batch of signals.

Set up an demo account at myfxbook.com then everything is certified…

Its much more satisfying if he just teach us the strategy instead of signal for free. If you wanted to help, then teach us your strategy. I dont see the logic of why you want to help us by your signal specially if its free. Just dont give us fish but teach us how to fish :slight_smile:

Not looking like 90% win rate happened here. I am an aussie trader and it was a bad bad week to buy the Aussie. I shorted all week and hit 100% of the time this week. So how well did this work out for you

Wooo some really bad signals too, AU buy at 1.0253 & 1.0259 also USD/CAD sell at .9911. bad bad bad….