Daytrading "David Jefferson Style" ;)

Hey all,

first of all: The strategy i use is based on the following thread

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/45864-david-jefferson-aka-rave55-technical-analysis-trading-method.html

It’s closed now, for some reason. Probably because the mods finally think he is a scammer. Well, i had and still have my doubts about this guy too, don’t get me wrong. Especially after he startet ignoring everybody who asked questions to find out if he is legit and not a scam. He started raging like a little baby… I pretty much lost all my respect for this man right then because at least some part of his story can’t be true. What kind of ex-city trader at Barclays acts like a little raging child, and even if he worked there he most definitely got fired and didn’t quit, like he proclaimed. i don’t care that he started to charge people for a 3-month trading program, let him do what he wants. the only thing that pissed me off and that really bothered me, was his attitude, nothing else.

sorry for this, but i really wanted to get this of my chest, since he ignored me on the thread for no reason.

anyways, now back to topic. so, what is the point of this? well, i’ve been studying the thread since it started. and i am still not sure that he is a scammer, because it seems that for me and for most other people on the thread the techniques seem to work. and although i definitely don’t like him as a person (also lately he is bragging about his big cars and expensive shoes on twitter), i am still glad that he made this thread and even though i already said this a couple of times on the thread, once more: thank you for this david!

so, if you want to have a look at the strategy (btw it’s not a “pure” system, just a way to analyze the market!), you should check out the first post of the thread, there is a pdf with most of the basic info. david told us about two different methods on the thread, from which i only “purely” use one. the one thing i really use is the BB-zones, correction-zones, and the different MA’s + price action and stochastics divergence for entry. he also talked about order flow (OF), but it’s not really for me, at least not in the way he explained (scalping). i also do look at OF, but i will look for confluence with the other entry signals for a possible “bigger” move off an OF level.

so much for now, i opened a myfxbook account (demo!), where i will trade 90% like this. the demo account has run for 2 weeks now, but i only traded 7 days or so because i’m pretty busy with uni right now. just had an exam and am simultaneously writing my master thesis (about “improvement of momentum strategies using financial ratios”, if anybody cares :))

soooooo, the reason i started this thread:

1. i would like to talk to other people about the method of the thread. now that the thread is closed and i have not seen another thread on the topic so far, there is no room for discussion about that method, so now, here it is :slight_smile:
  2. i would like to be accountable for the trades i take and i’m trying to improve my discipline. so if anybody has questions about trades i take and why i take them, please ask.
  3. the demo account is a test for me. i want to be consistently profitable with this for about 2 or 3 months, before i will go live (again) with a small amount of money.

so, that’s it for now. any opinions about the method or anything else are very welcome.

p.s. almost forgot to post my account :smiley:
David System | Myfxbook

pps: oh lol, wanted to post this in the “daytrading” section, not the free trading system section. if a mod sees this, please move this thread, thanks

cheers,
stefan

Hi, I was thinking about this too, starting a tread with Davids way of analyzing the market:-) Even if he was a fraud (or not), I still think it’s a good way:-)

Consider me inn:-D

Well I warned everyone on the live chat room he was a fraud. Many attacked me because they wanted to believe he wasn’t. I am sorry I had to be the one to do it but I couldn’t watch it anymore and I didn’t want others to get screwed by him!! There are details of it on Donna site. His twitter feed is off now and he promised in the live chat to refund everyone and do his trade room for 6 months for free. Well I can tell you the refund never happen and I filed a complaint with paypal and initiated a charge back on my credit card. I hope others are doing the same so this guy doesnt take are money and run. With regards to his style of trading I personally have been doing this for past 5 years and yes it works if followed correctly. I hope others have learned from his thread and can apply it to there own trading. Use the free Oanda IFR service to get the option levels and to get the offers and bids. They are supplied for free. Use your head and it will work for you. Keep a journal of your trades and look over the results. Lets keep this thread alive for us who want to trade with no scammers asking for our money!! That way everyone can learn from each other. Its nice to trade with others as trading can be lonely on your own. May the pips be with us all!!

Cheers

Jef

PS After challenging David he sent me threatening emails and saying hurting comments about my daughter and threats. These tactics were used by David Robertson and Nick Vaughan as discussed on threads in other forums. He attacked site owners in the same manner . I have a voice copy of his free friday webinar and I have video of a David Robertson webinar I had a friend of mine who works for the police in Toronto listen to it and he confirmed for sure its the same person. So my doubts about his being person who has scammed before is now put to rest!!

Learning To Be The Fisher And Not The Fish

Dave also challenged my ability to trade so I agreed to put up a live account for him to see. I gave him the link and even offered to share my screens to let him see me trade.

Cheers

Jeff

Just to put this in perspective i received my refund the same day he sent the refund e-mail out. I’m not sure how many got a refund and how many didn’t, but up until some people made accusations about him everything he said was true. I don’t know what happened to your refund jshear, it might of been caught up in the paypal system.

No body likes to be accused with only circumstantially evidence, no matter how coincidental.

And you don’t need to be a detective in the police to decipher that both videos were voiced with that had Scottish dialects.

Sorry to derail the thread but i wanted to show my my point of view.

If anybody has a link to the free webinar that happened on friday i think they should post it. That coupled with the pdf will help anybody that wants to learn.

Jonny: Yes he was forced to cancel PayPal last week as PayPal blocked his account some were refunded and ones prior to that were not. I referred in good faith many people who were not and to date have not received a refund. Donna too has proof he is the same person as in my post. I have no reason to point this out. I am only looking to help others from being scammed.

Cheers

Jeff

The link to last weeks free webinar:

2012-08-03 08.44 Free Order Flow Room.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - david Jefferson

I hope this helps others in there trading!!

Cheers

Jeff

I also got the refund. I read the pdf about BB corrections zones and i have to say that it makes sense.
Although i beleive that this guy try to take our money and i dont want to hear anything for him again
i beleive that we can follow his analysis and the excellent pdf and discuss about our trades.
Evgenios

Yes you got the refund last week. That was forced by paypal when they blocked his account from selling to any new members. Any members who were processed prior to that and who on friday still had the payment processed were promised a refund friday as he said he was doing a 6 month free webinar. I referred over 6 people who did not get a refund friday or this weekend and they have asked for one and he objected to the refund by saying he shipped the product. I have proof of this. I am glad ones who were refunded earlier in the week got it. I have my payment being charged back by my credit card company for non delivery of services.

Cheers

Jeff

Yes lets all discuss trading here it can help us all!!

thanks jeff for the explanation. i opened a demo account with oanda. Can i have access to the free service you mention above; Can you evaluate this service; And one more question what is your opinion about the bullbears zones correction zones the 3 MA and the fibo levels; is it a good system to analyse the market and make a decision; or all of this is just
worthless informations to give us becauce he want to gain our confidence so that can easily take our money;

I took the time to investigate and I confirm what Jshear said. Multiple identities and always the same scheme. Much info can be found at trade2win and donnaforex.

I said in the old thread that it was unfair to suspect him because I think that as soon as a reputation has been ruined, it is impossible to repair it.

Now things are different because there is strong evidence and I wish good luck to all people trying to get a refund.

Considering the knowledge, he only described the basics. There is much more to learn.

However, there is always a starting point. So, it could be a very positive attitude if people can debate and put together their trading plans.

PS : just for fun. Take a look at this.

How Big Is the Terrorist Delegation to the Olympics? | Articles by Mike Evans and the Jerusalem Prayer Team

i think it looks promising so far. but only time will tell. btw jeff and athena, if you have any information in addition to the already covered stuff in the other thread, please feel free to share :slight_smile: would love to learn more.

cheers

Hi yes the free Oanda Demo of FX Trade news is the close enough to the real IFR. I subsribed to IFR for a demo and I am happy with the Oanda based feed. My opinion is that this tread can be a good base for learning to trade. Personally I listen to live news and need it to make my trade decisions. I use the 3 MAs the 50/100/200 but I am not a person who uses fib . My eyes for me are better than any fib . Use your brain , price action and really that is all you need. This can become a good thread that can for a great starting point for others to learn to trade. I hope others become good traders!! May the pips be with us all!!!

Cheers

Jeff

thanks for the answer Jeff. if you could me your opinion about the orderbook fx service. It is a plugin that shows you
bibs and offers from market makers and about darkstar.com if you heard about it.
cheers Evgenios

Yes one of my brokers Peppestone offers a one click trade solution that has order book info. I use the one click but I don’t watch the order book. It changes too quickly. The info the free Oanda IFR feed is all you need.

Jeff

Lol

You folk really are hypocrites.

first you accuse me of stuff and being a fraud and non trader… then you actually start a thread based on my analysis because its good, solid and works.

LOL, make your mind up.

Anyway enjoy…

Ohh for got to say, I have a lot of information…personal info an Jeff (jshear) thats going to blow the roof.

Give me until next Friday, I’m waiting on someone over the water sending the final photos. I already have a very detailed PDF and photos that will prove who he is and what he is, and let me tell you… talk about fraud!

Oh and by the way…

If you need help using my solid strategies or advice on how to use them, then let me know. I’m open to helping people out with them. I said that from the very start, and I still stand by that!

May it be the 50-100-200 stuff or the order flow stuff.

He acted the same way to Donna forex threats ,etc… I am not here to sell anything to anyone. I never will and never had. Yes I have made mistakes in my past just like most people. When I was in my early 20s I was a director and officer of a public company ,my first time ever being one. This was in 1989. They company’s expenses were paid by me so I was told by other directors I could issue shares for money owed to me. When I was informed by my solicitor I needed to file with the VSE first then issue the shares I decided to go to the VSE and let them know of my mistake. I cancelled the share issuance immediately. They fined me 750 dollars and I agreed not to be a director for for 12 months. This was in the 1989. Yes this was a learning mistake I made. But I told them of it and moved on. And a fine of 750 is not a big fine so obviously not a big deal. Does that make me a bad person? No. All the details of my settlement are of public record. Now I trade forex. I don’t sell anything on the Internet. I have no agenda here other than helping others.

BCSC: Disciplined Persons List: Shear, Jeffrey

Policy Documents Database - Decisions & Orders

Cheers

Jeff

PS Why has Donna come to same conclusion as me?I have nothing to hide about this mistake I make in my life in my earlier days of not understanding the rules of issuance of shares for debt

Jeff

Payal didn’t force anything. I refunded people because I wanted to.

Paypal do not cover intangible goods (online services, digital services) for buyers. Only physical products that are shipped are covered from their buyer protection.

If I really wanted to, I could have held onto the money and refused every refund request that came in because the service was classed as digital and intangible and online delivered. I could have done this and waited 45 days and took the money with ease.

But since I’m what I say I’am, a very successful trader, I do not need the sales money unlike a few here. Thats why I went out of my way and made the refunds, paypal had nothing to do with it nor can they force you to do anything as again, their buyer protection does not cover intangible goods, only tangible.

Cheers anyway.

ps:Remember some big news about you along with a detailed report and many photographs coming soon.

Dave go ahead and threaten me. I am not threatening you. I have the right to form my conclusion on you. That is my right. But I never or will never threaten you. Especially not publicly. I wish you would just move on and let us talk about trading here. Others on this forum have formed the same conclusion as me. That is there right. We only want to use this thread now to discuss amongst ourselves about are trading. We really don’t need anymore threats etc… You did the same to Donna at Donna Forex. She has told me personally of this. I wish you luck in your trading career.

Cheers

Jeff