Best Forex Trading System of the Month: AUGUST 2012

Greetings, Earthlings!

July’s Best Forex Trading System might be over, but that just means that the floor is open to August’s participants!

Whether you’re a professional trader, forex newbie, robot, or monster – anyone can join! All you have to do is follow three easy steps and you’re all set!

Step 1: Head on over to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

Step 2: Create a new thread describing your system. Just be sure you abide by the official contest rules and regulations.

Step 3: This is the most important one. Copy the link of your system and paste it under this thread.

BabyPips.com is giving $1 to our “Charity of the Month” for every system entry that you submit. This way you’ll be trading AND helping the less fortunate Earth brothers. We’ll also donate an additional $50 to the charity of your choice, if you system comes out on top! Don’t believe me? Check out Forex Ninja’s “You Trade, We Aid” post!

August’s [official] entries:

CCI Coral/Breakout System by travelkoen - submitted by Skynet

Hello RoboPip,

This is a system by travelkoen, and I think it has great potential. Please enter

CCI / Coral Breakout Systemthanks

RoboPip, thank you so much for the work you are doing to evaluate trading systems. I believe your review of Triple Threat was very accurate and did an excellent job of highlighting both strengths and weaknesses. I am currently studying better ways to control losses and hope to be able to improve the method. Best wishes to you and the BabyPips contributors.

Which strategy pipshipper? your own or did you learn how to draw a chart?

Thanks for participating, Skynet! I have already added your entry to the contest.

Greetings, pipshipper!

By any chance are you referring to the PIPSHIP STRATEGY REVEALED forum? Don’t forget to follow the rules and post a link here so I can consider it as an official entry.

May the pips be with you!

There is no explanation of signals used on that video.

The strategy is also not in the BabyPips.com forum. I’m sorry, but this is not a valid entry. If you wish to share your strategy, you can just create a thread here in BabyPips.com and paste the link here! Hope to hear more from you, pipshipper.

yea dats true

Hello RoboPip,

This is a system by Vincejg327, and I think it has great potential. Please enter

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42913-red-light-green-light.html
thanks