Nasdin's Trading System

I’m slowing getting into this… :slight_smile:

But the CCI indicator still confuses me, can someone explain how you use it? For divergence and identifying overbought/oversold.

Thanks.

You use CCI for hidden divergence/ divergence and the CCI pattern(green is over/under red) to check whether momentum is on your side.

Nasdin

Thanks Nasdin,

But in the CCI we have a lot of lines, so we need to have all over/under or just the majority of lines?

Regards.

Majority, its not necessarily to have all the lines over/under.

We’re looking for patterns not a crossover.

Regards.

The same with divergence, right?

It’s not been easy to read your manual, many little steps to keep in mind, but every time I open the pdf and read “Master this and nothing can stop you.” just keeps me going :slight_smile:

It would be nice if you could post some examples for clarity.

Thanks again for your help.

Examples for trading divergences

Whether its a hidden divergence or a regular divergence, you always need to check for the CCI pattern to be present or else it is an invalid divergence.
Green more towards oversold than the red for buying
Green more overbought than the red for selling.

It’s all about having confluence

I have attached a chart to show the possible divergences during this period.

Regards,
Nasdin

This has nothing to do with anything.

I’m just putting it here as a keepsake of what I think might happen.
This is not a trading signal
DO NOT DO ANYTHING.

audusd H1 9/18/2012 before.

Hi Nasdin, thanks for sharing, can you explain this trade based on your manual? It would help to understand it…

Regards.

No, this is not a system trade.
This is a totally different system.

But anyways, I’m waiting for a convergence of the WPR (to form a sharp V shape)
This should happen around the 162 ema band area, preferably a fake out

When this happens we should expect the price to go up soon.

Hi Nasdin,
First I would like to say thanks heaps for all your help so far. Its been really appreciated.
What I think would be a real asset to this thread and to help out some of us would be to post some actual trades you place so we have an idea of what your looking at… Maybe a screenshot as you place it and a few quick circles over the chart to highlight your thought process. After a while I’m sure you would have conevered enough trades in various markets to highlight the system and how we can apply it.

Some helpful information for eacah trade would be.
market trend.
Price action for the trade
CCI
WPR
Divergence etc…

Similar to what you have posted above but for actual trades.

let me know what you think?

Mud

Ah, you mean like publish a trade journal?
Isn’t that a cheap way to get free trading signals?
But I will see what I can do

Nasdin

Hi Nasdin, but you could do that with closed past positions, that way it wouldn’t be considered a signal.

It would just be used for consolidation of your trading setups.

Thanks!

Hi Nasdin,

thank you for sharing your system. It looks very interesting and I really want to understand it. But to be honest I find it quite hard to get the actual process of checking the charts from your manual. I see all the little steps for different situations but I don’t know how to put them in the right order.

I am not asking for trade signals, and I don’t think anybody here wants signals. I was thinking if it would be possible for you to post past trades and document your thought process step by step? This would, at least for me, really help to clear things up.

Greetings
niX.

Hi Nasdin and everyone!

Here is a rough check list I wrote up! Have I got the rough idea right? Anything missing or wrong?

ID the Trend Condition

Trending: EMA’s diverge or are moving together. PA is on the correct side.

Consolidating: Space between EMA’s and PA is in it!

Ranging: Overlapping/Converging EMA’s

Trading Trending:

Look at 1H.
Look for candles with long wicks.
If in trend direction check WPR. If not counter trend continue.
Check that long wick has a equal or greater volume than previous 3 candles.
If not check CCI’s and see if in oversold/overbought.
If one of these is the case Check 30 and 15 minute charts for long wicks. If there, set trade 3 pips above/bellow the 1h long wick candle.
If there is a divergence against the trade on the CCI but green is still in favor then we use the (61%) entry technique on that 1h candle.
TP1 is 1:1 risk reward and TP2 is 261% of the move we are catching the bottom/top of.

Counter trend:
Look for the same candle stick with longer wick.
Green CCI must be in favor of trade being more oversold/overbought than red.
CCI must have divergence in direction of trade.
Same entry conditions.

Trading Consolidation:
Look at CCI. Only take trades in the direction CCI greens oversold/overbought position supports.
Take signals only at the EMA lines.
If the lines are broken look for a V formation in the WPR to also support the trade.

Trading Ranging:
EMA’s are overlapping/converging.
Price breaks out of the EMA bands then within 5 bars:
A entry candle appears after a V forms in the oversold/overbought WPR.
Ensure CCI is supporting the move!
TP is the first fibb % line the other side of the EMA’s

Not quite a free trade signals lol.
All I mean is take the screen shots as you place your trades and as they progress. After the trades are over you can do a quick rundown of your trades :slight_smile: Its easy to post charts after-the-fact, but the best way I have learned is to see live charts and the trades as they progress!
I think if you did a few winners and losers that cover a few different situations it could clear a lot of things up!
Your the man :wink:

Nasdin, thank you for this great system.

Could you please upload you Fibo Channel tool?

Thank you!

Silly question. Found it.

Hi Nasdin,

Thanks for sharing your elaborate trading system. I’m trying to work it out but for the first part have my first question on it.

Looking at USD/CAD at the moment. At the 4H timeframe it is consolidating, on the 1H chart it seems to have broken the ranging conditions ( >12 bars above EMA’s). Which one is predominant in the trades you take, the 4H hour or the 1H? I.e. which conditions for trade would you consider?

Secondly if price is outside of EMAS for > 12 bars but emas still overlap (talking 1H USD/CAD again) do you consider it to be trending or are you waiting for ema channels to separate again (as they seem to be crossing over)?

Inserted below to clarify 1H chart

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Nasdin, the system has worked as a charm for me. As you said, it is very nice to start a trade and when you come back to the computer to see a nice gain. I have been using a pair that is not in your list, AUD/CAD, it has nice movements in 4H. For some reason I cannot save my screen pictures but when I figure it out I will upload some.
Thank you for wonderful and effective system. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!

Sorry for going dark for awhile.
First I got sick.
Then it was my birthday on 26 September 2012.

But seems like theres lots of replies. Will read all of them and reply to them soon.